~How You Guys Meet #1~

A/N- This is the first part of how  you guys meet. This part are with The Outsiders! Ok so I believe this is a preference? XD I'm new to writing preferences so give me a few chapters and I'll get the hang of it! Well LET'S GET ONTO THE PREFERENCE! Also this will be in your P.O.V! (Sorry if there are any mistakes in this and the next few chapters! I had to get this book up since I took FOREVER to publish it!)

- Darry -

I was walking down to the DX on a Saturday morning. My car had broken down about two miles away. 

When I got there, I saw seven guys. Two of them were in uniforms and the other five were just in casual outfits.

I knew they were greasers. I was middle class. 

Anyways, as I was about to walk up to the counter, this one particular guy caught my eye. 

He was tall, muscular and very handsome. I could tell he was the oldest of their gang.

He caught me staring at him and I immediately looked away, blushing a little as I walked up to the counter.

"Hello there miss! How may I help ya today?" One of the guys said.

I explained to him that my car had broken down two miles back and I needed help.

"Ok, well my name is Sodapop and that's Steve, we'd be delighted to help." He said, sweetly. 

I smiled and nodded, thanking them.

"Soda makin' Darry jealous over here that you're stealin' his girl." This one guy called out.

"You shut your trap Dallas!" The guy, I guess his name was Darry, snapped.

Dallas laughed as he held his hands up in defense.

Dallas was tall, had somewhat dark brown hair (A/N- Before I forget! This will be from the movie not the book!), and you could tell he was the "bad boy." 

The guys soon left, leaving me and Darry all alone. 

I was at the counter, just looking around the place.

"You're new here huh?" Darry asked, standing next to me.

"Yes, I am." I said, as I looked up at him.

Gosh...he's so much taller up close.

"Sorry about those guys. They're just my friends and brothers." He said, he seemed to be, I guess you could say, the "dad" of the group.

There was an awkward silence until he spoke up again.

"I was wondering if you would like to go grab a bite to eat sometime?" 

I smiled and nodded, "I would love to." I said.

"Ok! See ya around..." He stopped.

"Oh! My name is Y/N." I said.

He smiled and nodded, we said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers.

I was definitely going to make a call tonight.

(SORRY! That probably SUCKED)

- Sodapop -

I was walking with Pony to his house after school to help him with some homework.

He told me his older brothers were home and knew I was coming. 

We walked inside and there was his oldest brother.

"You must be Y/N, I'm Darry. Make sure y'all are doin' homework and not just messin' around." Darry said sternly as he walked back to the kitchen.

"Sorry about him he's-" Pony got cut off by his other brother.