~How You Guys Meet #2~

A/N- Here is the second part of the How You Guys Meet series! This one is, obviously, for The Beatles! Hope y'all enjoy!

-John-

It was a nice winter day and I decided to go to this small coffee shop. 

I was walking around and I could just already smell the coffee coming from the shop. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into a man.

"I'm so sorry miss!" The man said as he helped me up.

I was about to say something but when I looked up at him...my world just stopped.

He was so handsome.

"I-It's okay." I stuttered, mentally kicking myself.

The man smiled at me.

"My name is John and you are?" John said.

"Y/N." I said, smiling back at him.

"Would you...care to join me? I'm heading to that small coffee shop just a few

stores down." I asked, pointing to the shop.

John looked to where I was pointing and smiled even more.

"I would love to join you." He said, taking my hand as we walked over to the shop.

We were there for hours! Talking about our lives. He told me about his bandmates and much more.

He was the sarcastic and witty type of guy. He was also very sweet!

My day couldn't get better.

-Paul-

My best friend, George, insisted that I should go with his band mates for a day out.

"C'mon Y/N! It will be fun! My band mates would love to meet you." George said, smiling.

"Fine! I'll go!" I groaned, giving in.

George cheered as he hugged me.

I was already dressed so George took me over to the studio where we would meet with the others.

I walked inside and saw three boys. Two of them were messing around. One of them, the short one with rings, was sitting down, listening to the radio.

"Guys! Meet Y/N." George said as we stood in front of the guys.

"Hello, my name is Richard but you can call me Ringo." The short one said, smiling as he gave me a hug.

"My name is John, John Lennon." John said in a posh voice.

I laughed as he gave me a hug.

"My name is Paul, it's very nice to meet you." Paul said as he took my hand and kissed it.

I blushed a little as I looked down.

George gagged as he sat down with a bag of jellybabies.

"I have a feeling Paul McCharmly likes Y/N." John said, pretending to think as he looked over at Ringo.

"I agree with you John." Ringo said as he pretended to think too.

"Oh shut up." Paul said as he glared at Ringo and John.

"If you really like her, you better treat my best friend right, McCartney." George said with a mouth full of jellybabies.

"Yes sir." Paul chuckled as he looked over at me.

I smiled up at him.

"Would you, maybe, like to go to the cinema with me?" Paul asked me, a hint of hope in his eyes.