-11-

I have to say it's not that bad to stay here the place is beautiful and I really like it , I didn't meet a lot of people because I just got here and I didn't really get to talk to my mom and dad so I have to do that first then we can talk about us meeting people I want to know what will happen to Xavier and Sam and me being in the army I don't want to stop that not after everything that happened and everything I did there I saved people and I still want to do that .

After I left my room I walked around the garden it's just so beautiful here and it helps me think about everything I mean how did my life turn from what it used to be to this a vamp wants me and my Mate dead or hurt I'm not sure now because I really don't know what she really wants because I don't get her she wants to hurt the boy of the guy that didn't really love her how messed up is that ?

And she chose to hurt me my sister and brother in the process but she'll pay for that I'll make sure she does because no one hurts my family and gets away with it not even her .

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notes what I did till Zack yelled at me "Annabell make it stop"

he pointed at my hand so I looked at it and saw fire what the fuck ?

"how do I stop it ?" I panicked and that didn't help it only got stronger but I can't feel it as in it's not burning me it's just there the only thing I feel is power the power of that fire

"think about it stopping ... like shifting think about the wolf and it comes out" but the thing is I don't know how to shift I only did it once 14 years ago so I don't remember how

"it's not working" he tried to get closer to me but I moved away

"no don't I don't want to hurt you" why is this happening I never did that before

"Anna just calm down" he said

"what's going ... Annabel" dad ran to us

"no don't I don't want to hurt you please" I moved away from him

"Anna make it stop control it like you control your wolf" why can't people understand that I don't have a wolf

"I can't" I said