smut

I pulled away and shoved my face into his neck. I was okay with it this time. He moved his hand down from my head and wrapped it around me. I wrapped my arm around him too.

"Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing my back. I nodded my head and kissed his neck before leaning back.

His eyes followed mine, he smiled as I looked at him. I leaned back toward him and kissed him again briefly.

"Hungry?" I asked jumping over the back of the couch and ran to the kitchen. He followed along behind me. We searched the kitchen for something to eat that wouldn't include cooking.

"I can't cook. Can you?" I asked him. He took another look through the cupboards and announced that, no, he could not. I heavily sighed and looked at Alex who was now sitting on the counter. I walked over and leaned on his legs, squishing my face into his chest, "it's a crisis!"

He laughed and pet my hair. I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes at him and made my way back to the lounge room. He ran up behind me and jumped on my back, making us fall faces first onto the couch. I rolled over underneath him so I could see his face and he was beaming.

He had his legs either side of me as he sat up and laughed. I rolled my eyes at him as I grabbed his face and pulled him down toward me, "you suck," I told him. He pouted and pretended to cry, "you're an absolute loser,"

He smiled and nodded, then leaned down and kissed me. I sat us both up as we kissed, his hands were on the back of my head and I could feel him softly grinding against me. I rested my hands on his hips, letting him do his thing. He leaned back and smiled at me, then turned around and focused his attention on the movie after telling me this was his favorite part. I leaned back and watched him, smiling at the screen.

After a few minutes of watching him I started rubbing him through his pants. He gasped and turned back to me, he squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip. I leaned back up and connected our lips once again. He moaned into the kiss. He pressed him self against me harder, wanting more.

Why am I so attracted to this boy? Does this make me gay? Or bisexual, whatever it is? I didn't know, but I know I like him. And hey, you should try everything at least once. So why not.

I slid my hand into his shorts and started to slowly jerk him. He gasped again and jerked his hips towards me. I leaned back and watched him as he covered his face. I let out a little laugh.

"Is this okay?" I asked him. He nodded, "take your hands off your face," I said quietly. He shook his head.

I stopped my motions and he moved his hands, his eyes squeezed shut still. I stared moving my hand again and his hands flew to my chest, gripping at my shoulders tightly. I smiled up at him as he dug his nails into my skin. I pulled him closer and kissed him again, moving my lips against his.

"Fuck," he whispered against my lips, leaning back, "oh my god," he moaned as he burried his head into my neck.

I rested my hand on his back as he whispered for me to go faster, to which I did. I could feel his hot breath against my neck, and I could feel his body rubbing against me.

"Oh, fuck. J-Jack I'm-" he breathed, then he shot into my hand. He laughed against my shoulder and leaned back, covering his face. He looked down and my hand and smiled, "sorry," he whispered and found some tissues. He cleaned my hand and threw it away.

He turned back and smiled at me as he ran his hand through his hair, "thanks," he said as he grinned. I smiled back at him and put my hands on his cheeks, then pulled him closer. We looked at eachother for a few seconds then he closed the gap.

I flipped us over and pressed him against the couch, grinding against him, "mmmh, fuck," he moaned into the kiss.

He pushed me back a little and smiled, "what?" I asked.

"Hop up," he told me. I rolled off of him and sat up. He stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me along with him. When entered my room, he pushed me toward the bed and locked the door behind him. I sat on the edge of my bed and waited for him to come over to me.

He walked up and stood in between my legs and kissed my forehead. I put my hands on his hips and watched as he put his hand down the front of my pants. He started stroking me as he sunk down to his knees. I looked down at him as he took me into his mouth. I fell backwards onto the bed, enjoying the way his mouth felt around me. He quickly bobbed his head up and down, taking most of me in.

I sat up on my elbows and watched as he focused all his attention on sucking me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he sat up for breath, storming my with his hands. He smiled up at me then started sucking again. I threw my head back and tried to keep any sounds in, considering we were now closer to my mothers room.

I grabbed his free hand and squeezed it tight. I could feel him humming, making his mouth vibrate, "ugh, fuck," I whispered. He looked up and smiled, yet looked so innocent.

When I finished, he sucked it all up and swallowed every drop. I smiled down at him and pulled him on top of me, "thanks, loser," I whispered into his ear. I held him close, arms wrapped around him tightly. He looked up at me and smiled, planting kisses along my jaw.

"It's the okay," he said, snuggling into my chest.