"If you had to fuck a guy, would you bottom or top?" Rian asked me. I laughed out loud in the back of our English class, earning a glare from the teacher. He gave me a confused look, questioning what the hell I was laughing about.

"Well?" He asked, trying to get my answer. I thought about it for a second. Thinking about what I would enjoy more.

"Both?" I said, or more asked. He raised an eyebrow and smiled at me, "what?" I asked. He just continued smiling.

"Strange answer,"

"Well, if I did, I'd like to try both," I told him, forgetting something...

"I'll take you up in that," Alex whispered into my ear, putting his hand on my leg. He was sitting on the other side of me. I smiled, still facing Rian.

"What did he say?" He asked. I just smiled even wider, Alex laughing on the other side of me, "Jack! What did he say?" He asked again, looking very confused.

"Nothing," I told him.

-

"Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack," Alex was continuously poking me, "Jack. Jack. Ja-"

"What," I asked. He just smiled though, "what?"

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked. I though about it as we fell into step with each other.

"Nothing I don't think, why?" I asked. He stayed silent for a moment.

"Well, what you said in English... uh," he trailed on, thinking of what to say.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'm not busy..." I told him, smiling, and no doubt blushing.

"Oh, cool. Did you want to come over?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and grabbed my hand, intertwining out fingers and swinging our hands back and forth.

"You're a loser, you know that right?" I told him. He just nodded.

-

"So, which one's your house again? I know it's along here somewhere..." I said, walking slowly along the path, Alex beside me. He just pointed to a house a few houses away. I nodded and intertwined our fingers. He tilted his head toward me, smiling. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"You're an absolute loser," He told me, softly bumping into my side. I rolled my eyes as we walked down his driveway and to his front door.

"I couldn't help but notice there's no cars in the driveway, are you planning on taking advantage of me?" I asked him jokingly. This time it was his turn to roll his eyes.

Still holding my hand, he directed to me into his room. As soon as the door was closed behind me, I was pressed against it in a second. He pressed his lips to mine, sloppily kissing me, and tongue exploring my mouth as we kicked our shoes off. He rolled his hips into mine, pressing me completely against the door. I gripped his hips, my nails digging into his skin and pulling him as close as possible.

"Mm, get on the bed, now," He moaned against my lips. He pulled away and I jumped over to the bed. I stood in front of it, waiting for him to come over. He pushed me down, climbing on top of me. He connected our lips again, wrapping his arms around my neck. I pulled my shirt up and he leaned away for a few seconds, breathing heavily. I threw my shirt to the floor, then pulled his off. He leaned back in a gave me a quick kiss before standing up. He pushed me back so I was lying down, unbuttoned my jeans and tugged them off. I felt extremely exposed, lying on top of his bed, completely naked. His gaze was on me, looking my body up and down.