Chunin Exams: Testing, Testing, One Two Three...

Shika's POV

Well, I broke the seal, and Akira still hasn't changed much, at least not that I've noticed, she hasn't said one word to me.

She hasn't said one word at all.

Then again, having every emotion flood back at once can be hard to handle after losing someone.

I can't read her like before.

"Akira, say something," I said.

No response.

"Please!" I yelled.

Akira glanced at me, about to open her mouth, before turning her head.

"Akira, I swear to god, I will-"

"Fuck off," Akira said.

"What?" I was in shock.

"You broke my concentration," Akira said.

"Concentration for what!?" I screamed, enraged.

"That seal was an emotional, and chakra seal, so I need to focus all my chakra to gradually strengthen it, I've been strengthening it all week! I haven't used any chakra for a while you Baka!" Akira crossed her arms.

"Well, at least you're back to normal," I said.

"Well, I still hope you don't expect me to be the happiest right now, a lot still has changed, I just watched my sister die," Akira said flatly.

"Yeah, but now you're not a female copy of Sasu-hey! Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura!" I cut myself off.

"Hey you two!" Naruto grinned.

"Hey, it's been a while," Sakura smiled.

"Hey," Sasuke said.

Akira didn't say anything, she just had her head turned to the side, looking off to god knows where.

I elbowed Akira, and she just glared at me, before looking back at them, "Hey."

"Akira, what happened to your face!?" Naruto yelped.

A wicked gleam appeared in her eyes, it was entirely playful, "I was hunting for prey, and the prey fought back."

Sakura and Naruto looked shocked, "Seriously?"

"Relax, I'm kidding, I met with my sister, training was intense," Akira said.

"Cool, I'd love to see her!" Naruto grinned.

A pained look flashed over Akira's face, "Me too."

"Wait so you two aren't sisters?" Sakura asked.

"No," I said, "we're from two different clans, we just live together."

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"Could either of you be more idiotic?" Sasuke asked.

"Everyone was killed, most of the buildings were burned down, except for the Ookami-Akiyama head house where meetings were kept...and we had nowhere else to go," Akira said, hate and bitterness fully in her face.

"We should probably register, come on," I said.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, my brother held me back for a sec," Tachi grinned.

"Okay, let's go," Sasuke said.

Time Skip

Akira's POV

The test was easy, Shika knew one through three, I knew four through six, Tachi knew seven through nine, and we easily got through.

Now, it was Anko's test...