Three Months

I bit my lip, pain had bombarded every inch of my body, and I wasn't expecting to have to fight, but it seems everyone except Sakura made it through.

I watched Gaara with purpose, he just broke Lee's legs and didn't bat an eye.

His cold gaze met mine, and I didn't flinch, I met his cold stare head on, and with that, a hint of surprise flickered in them.

We were told to meet in three months, and I immediately went to Gaara.

"That wasn't called for, he may never be a ninja again," I said.

"Do you care?" Gaara asked.

"He may have helped us...but honestly, I didn't know him personally, so I guess not," I said.

"You're an interesting person for the most part, Akira Ookami," Gaara smirked slightly.

"You're not too bad in the least, it's going to be great fighting you," I smirked.

"Your eyes, they're similar to mine, and that boy's Sasuke Uchiha's," Gaara said, before looking at Shika, who had been talking and celebrating.

"Well, my past has been a hard one, and I can only assume it has been for you too, considering you have Shikaku in your body," I said.

Gaara's eyes widened a fraction, "How'd you-"

"I have the twelve tails," I said.

"I thought there were only nine," Gaara said.

"There are more, the ten tails, sealed away somewhere unknown, the eleven tails, who resides in my best friend, and the twelve tails in me," I said.

"Why are her eyes not like yours?" Gaara asked.

"She and I have different paths, different goals, different mind sets," I said.

"Well, it'll be interesting to fight you," Gaara said.

"Akira," I heard Sasuke's voice, "what did he say?"

"He's interested in fighting me," I said.

Everyone stood quiet, and Sakura looked at me, "What do you plan on doing?"

"If I get the chance, I'll fight him," I said.

Time Skip

I decided to train alone, Shika and Naruto were training together, Sakura was probably off somewhere doing nothing, and Sasuke was training with Kakashi.

However, my plans never seem to go right.

I ended up seeing a mysterious woman, she beckoned me forward.

"Go to the Sand if you want to fulfill your goals," the woman whispered.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The sand is where the two murderers hide, find them, destroy them," a man said.

"We are the spirits of every Ookami and Akiyama that has lived, we reside within the clan deities...if the last Akiyama cannot kill for our sake...you must, a wolf must hunt its prey, and fight for its pride, why would you be different?" Another asked.

"I already planned that," I scoffed.

"We can tell you where they reside, but after that, you are on your own," the first woman said.

I nodded, watching them all fade away, until one person was left.

"Kasaan?" my eyes widened, my knees weakened, and I felt about to cry.

"I'm not all," mother said.

"Ne-chan!" I heard a little boy's voice, I turned, seeing my little brother, my older brother, and my recently dead older sister.