Chapter 4

I thought I'd introduce Carmelo. She's uh bad tempered female that's inside Jaycean head, she controls her mind when she's​ on medication, more so an alter-ego.- A/N

[Carter Jordan Jr]

Pulling up in Jaycean driveway I sat and waited cause I didn't see her car. It's been uh couple weeks since I last seen or talked to her after her crazy ass blew up on me when I called her that night.

Waiting uh good ten minutes she finally pulled up. As she got out the car she dragged her feet up to the door. She glanced back at me and smiled.

"Hi Carty."

I smirked at her. "Wassup."

"What brings you by." she asked letting me in her house.

I shrugged. "Didn't think I needed​ uh reason to see my bestfriend."

"Well, everyone has uh reason." She replied shrugging.

Eyeing her I sensed that something was wrong, her body language was all off.

"What's up with you." I asked still eyeing her.

She shook her head. "Nothing, why."

"Why yo phone been going straight to voicemail."

"Oh right, I had broke it and never went to get it fixed."

"Oh word, why not."

She shrugged and stared off looking at nothing in particular.

"What's wrong with you, forreal."

She looked at me and smiled but that smile didn't meet her eyes. "Nothing, why you say that."

"You not acting like yo normal irritating loud self. Your eyes glossy and you're​ so dull and lame as hell."

She pulled her lips into her mouth. "I've been going to my therapist and long story short, put back on my meds."

"Ion like them, shits got you quiet as hell."

She shrugged again. "Me neither."

Sitting in silence I just stared at her. She so beautiful man, hard to believe her ass crazy in the head.

Looking as she sat there her posture was straight up, she held uh blank look and she tapped her fingers against her thigh like she was nervous or something.

"What kind of meds they got you on." I asked making her turn her attention to me.

"It be different types depending on my mood from one to ten like unnecessary stuff."

"Damn."

She smiled faintly. "I've known you for about uh month, Can I confess something Carty."

I nodded.

"Ion wanna take them, they make feel weird Carty like I can barely have conversations with people without them looking at me like I'm crazy, I feel depressed, I cry to much plus I can barely keep my eyes open but I can't go to sleep, I wanna sleep right now that's all I've been wanting to do since I've been back on them but I can't and they making me fat."

Looking at her concerned I felt bad for her as she continued to talk.

"I've been having the urge to cut myself, She whispered starting to cry. Carty the voices in my head are telling me to do it and I've been fight'n​ it but ion know how long I can take it."

Don't be uh bitch, don't let her see you cry. I coached in my head cause this shit was making me want to shred uh tear or two.