Chapter 50

Excuse any fuck ups Loves.!

Walking through the halls to the gym I was exhausted, irritated, hungry and burning the hell up.

I had just finished coming from my therapist office. I desperately wanted to lay down with some peppermint tea but unfortunately I had practice.

After coming home a month ago from Atlanta, I ended up leaving again two days later back to New York with Carter which was a bad idea because he got on my nerve the whole time we were there.

He ended up finding out that I had slept with Kelly and was beyond mad, we argued all up and down that damn trap. I ended up leaving back to his cousin Marcus house were I started to drink and long story short we had ended up sleeping together.

After that night I was so disgusted with myself cause not only does he have a girlfriend but I had Kelly in my life.

I told him immediately as soon as I had got back about Carter and I. Kelly was so mad to the point were he took his key from me and said he didn't wanna see me anymore and since then I haven't. I had broke down stupid hard over the fact that he didn't wanna see me no more.

Shaking my head at those thoughts I reached for the gym door handle when it opened. I froze coming face to face with Kelly and his ex holding hands.

I stared down at their hands about to speak when instead he walked passed bumping me in the process. I bit on my bottom lip sucking up my tears and made my way in.

"Hay bestfriend." Jaxon called out to me.

I waved as coach called me over.

"Did you get my message."

I shook my head no pulling out my phone.

"I cancelled practice today and tomorrow."

I nodded feeling relieved.

"Good cause ion feel good."

Making my way back out the gym I sent Royce and Jaxon an invite to come to Javaria and I apartment. I left my house for our mother since we still wasn't getting along.

Stopping to get us something to eat on and me some junk I made it there the same time as the two of them.

"You look completely drained babe." Royce commented as we all sat around the living room.

"You still haven't heard from Kelly." Javaria asked passing out the Olive Garden I was feigning for.

"I seen him leaving out the gym with his ex girlfriend." I told them while shrugging.

"How do you know she was his ex."

"Cause Jaxon they were holding hands and I seen her on his Instagram in my fan stalking days."

Javaria shook her head. "You're so lost without him it's ridicules."

I shrugged again. "I told y'all I have strong ass feelings for him and now he don't want nothing to do with me."

"Uh uh, you better not start that damn crying Jaycean." Royce semi yelled.

I sniffled. "He just walked right passed, bumped me and all."

"Bestfriend you been so damn emotional since coming back from Atlanta."

"I know and I don't like it. I've been feeling like a real bitch lately."

"What about Carter."

"What about his ass, what imma do curse him out when I had a part in it too."

"Sis I'm sure he knows how you are when Jay mode kicks in, he pretty much took advantage."