tape one.

|| therapy video ||

|| tape one ||

Ashton put the tape in the dvd player and watched as the black screen revealed a white room with a wooden chair in the middle.

"Go and sit down, Effy," a male voice said.

Seconds soon after, a pink haired girl in a white robe that stopped right above her knees slowly walked over, she was hesitant and most of all scared.

She sat down on the chair, her fingers entwined together as she rested them in her lap. She squirmed uncomfortably in the chair, looking around the room.

"I'll leave now, and you can start." The male voice said again. The sound of a wooden door closing rang through the room.

The girl tucked the loose strands of her pink hair behind her ear before looking at the camera, her eyes burning red and barely open. She smiled weakly.

"So," she started. "I don't know why these guys are making me do this, I don't even know why I'm here or how I got in here." She looked back at the camera with a questioning expression.

"The dude with the glasses said that you'll be watching this, and that's why I agreed to do it." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I don't know what's wrong with me Ashton, they say I'm not okay. That's why they are keeping me here, my mom said it's better for the both of us." She smiled. "And I believe that, because I am not feeling okay, ever since the day you left."

Ashton frowned, watching the girl that once had made him smile, now looking really hurt and tired and he couldn't do anything about it .

"Where are you, Ashton?" Effy looked back at the camera as if she knew he wasn't paying attention "I thought you said you were never going to leave me, but I don't remember why you left. My mom said you left because of me, because of my fucked up mental health, because I hurt you." She stopped talking.

"Did I really hurt you Ashton?"

She looked at the camera, biting her bottom lip as tears started to fill her green eyes. "I'm really sorry if I did."

And before Ashton knew it, the screen went black again.

 eva xx