Heart

'What are you?'

That question still rang in my head like a bell. It was really strange that I could suddenly do these things. Junho even told me that I erased Jin's memories. I must have been something strange if I could do all these things. What am I? I didn't know that myself. Having these weird powers brought me closer to figuring it out. But, it wasn't enough.

After that weird incident with Jin, I haven't talked to him. It's been a week since then. He's tried to talk to me but, I've been avoiding him. How could I see him again after he asked that? He obviously thought I was weird. Whenever I would see Jin around, I would try to ignore him. It's been working out like that for a while.One day, I was walking to my dressing room. Jin caught up to me.

"Ayeon, we need to talk," Jin said.

I continued to walk away. "There's no reason for us to talk."

Suddenly, Jin grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. I looked up at him in shock.

"Please, don't avoid me," Jin said with a serious look on his face, "Can we just talk?"

I couldn't say no at this point. Jin and I went somewhere to sit down and talk. The thing was, I didn't want to talk at all. I had no idea what to say or even how to explain anything that happened that day. I was nervous about what he would ask me. My hands were shaking as I kept them folded together. Suddenly, Jin put his hand over my shaking hands. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"I won't ask about that day, so stop avoiding me," Jin said, "I miss you."

My heart skipped a beat when he said that. I couldn't look at him anymore. I stood up. "Well, I should get going now," I said about to walk away. I tripped and landed on Jin's lap.

Jin and I were shocked. At this point, my heart was pounding so hard I thought it was gonna explode. "S-sorry, I barely can walk in these heels," I said with an awkward laugh. When I tried to get back up, Jin didn't let me go.

"Ayeon, I like you," Jin said.

I didn't know what to say. Did he just confess to me? I've seen something like this when I was watching a movie. Jin suddenly brought my face closer to his. What was he gonna do?

"Wait-" I said before I was interrupted by Jin kissing me.

Something about this kiss seemed familiar to me. It was like I kissed him before. But, I was sure this was the first time we've kissed.

+++++++

I felt like the happiest person in the world. I wasn't sure that it was possible to be this happy. I had just got home and I had the biggest smile on my face. Junho was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"What's with the smile?" Junho asked smiling also.

"Jin said he likes me," I explained, "He even kissed me."

I sat down next to Junho with a happy sigh. "Sorry to ruin your mood but, don't forget what you have to do," Junho reminded, "You have to remember everything."

I nodded. He was right but, how do I do that? All I had were hints. I just needed something to put them all together. "I'll go to bed now. I'm really tired," I said patting his shoulder and leaving.

I was so tired that I just fell asleep as soon as I laid down.