Chapter 1

*Andy's POV*

I honestly am beyond excited. I'm going back to my favorite place in the world with my best friend in the world to meet up with my other two best friends. This summer was going to be SPECTACULAR. Not only am i going to be with my favorite people in the world but, I'M ALSO TURNING 15! for me, being Hispanic and all, it's a HUGE deal. It's like some sort of "right of passage". I'm having my Quince, and although throwing it in North Carolina is gonna make it difficult for people to come, I don't care. I know plenty of people in NC and i know quite a few friends of mine coming in for my birthday. And just bringing Adri with me makes this experience just that more incredible, this will be second year in a row that she will be coming with me and just from the first year, i KNOW the guys love her.

"ANDREA!! COME UP HERE AND FINISH PACKING!!" My mom yells, pulling me out of my daydream. I run up the stairs to finish packing. i look at my phone, 9 unread messages. Of course, 8 of them are from Adri and the other one is from Hayes.

Adri: HEY!! are you done packing yet?

Adri: Andyyyyy

Adri: ANDYY

Adri: ANDREA ARIANNA DELGADO!!

Adri: ANDYYY I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FINISH PACKING!!

Adri: ILL TEXT YOUR MOM IF I HAVE TO!!!

Adri: You know what I'm coming over be there in 5 min

And right on cue Adri walks through the door. "you seriously have to stop leaving your phone in your room! I'm gonna think that something awful happened to you! It could be an emergency." i laugh it off "i'm sorry i was busy trying to finish packing, which by the way you should try to do too! We do leave soon." I pick up my phone one last time to check  my final message. 

Hayes: hey! I can't wait to see you! I've missed you so much, and I'm excited to see Adri too. sadly this year will be different, but we have a surprise for you! I promise you this year won't go to waste. It'll be great. Love you, text me when your entering the neighborhood.

i show Adri. I was confused, what he mean by different? and this surprise? This clearly wasn't the time to be thinking about odd things like this and I'm guessing Adri was thinking the same thing. "Andy, we have to finish packing we leave soon!! come onnnn.." She dragged me over to her house where the struggle to pack began.

*Hayes POV*

        It's been a really long time since Andy last walked out of my house and we said goodbye. She's really special to me. The story kind of goes, she moved in next door with her grandparents when she was about three or four years old. She moved from Colombia and at the time spoke, well tried to speak, only Spanish. My mom and her mom became friends easily. My mom learned Spanish and took a total of 6 Spanish courses, and when she became friends with Mrs. Delgado, they both taught each other how to speak the other language. One night she asked my mom to babysit her. She was the shyest kid i had ever met in my life. She refused to release my mom and when she did she hid behind the couch. Nash made her feel less nervous and finally she came out and we watched a movie and played games. Every night after that she would come over, and since our birthdays were so close, we would celebrate our birthdays together. She EASILY became my best friend and she suddenly wasn't my best friend, She was family. We did everything together. She was there for me when i needed help with homework, and i defended her when girls tried to pick on her. We were going to be best friends forever we manged elementary school together and we were weeks from starting middle school when an awful accident happened. Then from there her father was got a really good job offer in Atlanta. Right before school started, she moved away. But every summer from there we promised to see each other. And it's been like that since then. Nash and i would go over there during Christmas and she'd come here during the summer, the whole summer.

        Summer 2013 will be different than my past summers with her. I'm turning 15 and having my yearly birthday bash. Andy is also turning 15 and is throwing her Latino culture Quince thing. But....we have 8 other guys staying with us over the summer,. Since my brother started making videos on vine, he's become quite famous and has met a lot of people, a lot of really cool guys. They're all planing to go on tour and they decided that for Andy, they'd meet here and plan the tour to start in summer.  They all arrive before or right after Andy arrives. But worse of all, i have to do summer football camp to prepare for my sophomore year. It's rare to be in varsity as a freshman, but at my school it's even rarer to keep your position two years in a row in varsity. So that means even less time to spend with Andy. I feel nervous leaving her alone with all the guys but she is bringing Adri along with her so at least she won't feel completely alone.

"Hey Hayes!" yelled my mom as she walked in the house with her arms full of groceries. I run down to help her carry them in. "Thank you, now tell me are all the guest rooms ready we have A LOT of people coming to stay with us, i don't know why i even agreed to this, but i want this house looking nice." " Yea mom. Adri and Andy are staying in my room, when and if they stay of course, and Nash is moving in my room for the summer. four of the guys will share Nashs' room,  and the other four get the guest room" "okay that's good, hun. put down Sky for a nap and help me put the groceries away will you?"  I nodded and headed upstairs. Let the summer begin.

This chapter has now been edited!! (by the way ALL the ages will be changed most likely) BYE GUYS!