Chapter 4

*Andy's POV* 

The guys thought "hey let's go...truth or dare anybody?" I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to object. I don't do good with truth or dare. I might play later on this summer, but definitely not tonight. With all those guys, and truth or dare, I'll end up drinking hot sauce by midnight. Matt also said no. He said he was really tired. When i asked him about it, all he said was "they play too much." He was staying in Nash's' room by himself until the other guys arrive. "Hey, Andy. Since you're not going to play either, you want to hang out at my room and, you know...talk?" I nodded excitedly, happy to spend some time with Matt. All the guys went into the guest room and played truth or dare, and i wasn't surprised to hear them running up and down the stairs, probably getting stuff from the kitchen. I sat down on Nash's familiar bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Our conversation started off kind of slow. "so..", "so.." very awkward. Then finally he asked the question that made things so much less awkward. "So, you're Colombian?" I loved talking about my culture so this was the perfect subject. "um yea. I was born there, and both my parents were too. How'd you know?" he laughed "I can recognized a fellow Colombian when I see one." My eyes widen, "YOU'RE COLOMBIAN TOO? could you really tell that i was Colombian?" he smiled really wide. "haha, actually Hayes told me that you were Colombian. And yeah i am, well half. Does that count?" I started laughing for no reason and asked, "Do you keep up with Colombian traditions and holidays? Do you speak Spanish...fluently shall i add?" he grinned and responded "sometimes...and un poquito" Then I really start laughing. "NOPE!! Fake half Hispanic!!!" then he starts laughing. He has a crazy laugh that makes me start laughing hard. It was the cutest laugh ever and I couldn't control my laughter. From their, our conversation hit an uncontrollable speed. We talked about our families, school, friends, past relationships, food, hobbies, we even talked about his life and vines. I look down at my phone and see we've been talking for almost 5 hours. I show Matt the time and he chuckles "Wow, the time really flew by." Then we hear what seems to be Carter, shriek in the other room, causing Matt and I to roll on our backs and start laughing again. We've been talking as if we've known each other forever, as if he and we have known each other for how long Hayes and I have known each other. I decided to ask the most awkward question. "How come your hanging out with me and not with Adri, I mean i even know this, she's hot and I'm..not." I immediately take it back as soon as he looks away, "no never mind, please don't answer that-" "no it's okay, I want to answer." Oh great what have i got myself into. Months of humiliation that's what. "Andy, you're special, and you don't see that. You have a gorgeous smile and a laugh that could make everyone laugh. And yeah you're not hot," that was it, "you're beautiful." "Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not that appealing...wait what?" "Yeah, and i mean it." I start blushing. I feel my face burn. "Can i get your number. So, you know, we can have endless conversations?" He nods and he takes my phone and puts in his number and i do the same. 

Andy: Hey Matt! :))))                                                                                                                                                  

 Matt:Hello beautiful. How's your night been?

I giggle and say "I should go and check on them. We've been talking for a long time. I don't want them to make any assumptions..yet." he chuckled "Okay."

*Adri's POV*

You could say that we were party rocking a little too hard. We played truth or dare for the LONGEST time. I think I tasted everything in that kitchen and I probably will throw up sooner or later. We ran out of safish and clenish dares. Shawn looked over at me concerned. "Are you fine with us going into dirtier dares?" He was so genuine and sweet. I smiled at him, "Bring it on baby." All the guys hooted and hollered at my reply. That night I literally did and saw everything. Shawn had to do the 'Grind on me' on Nash, Carter had to twerk on Cams face. Cam had to give Shawn an awkward massage....yeah, and Nash had to serenade Carter... with a sexual song. That left me. After seeing what everybody else had to do, I was nervous. My dare was a dare i really wasn't expecting. It came from Cam. "Adri,hmmm...i dare you to make out with me." I was shocked at first, then i realized i REALLY wanted to do it. So positioned myself on his lap and looked up at him. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and he placed his on my waist. I then pulled him towards me. Honestly best kisser ever. His hands slipped up the back of my shirt as i sat on his lap. He rubbed my back and pulled my hands through his hair. I understood he was 18 and whatever but still, I didn't care. I opened my eyes just in time to see Nash storm out of the room. I slowly pulled my lips away from his. He looked at me with a huge smirk on his face. Andy walked in as soon as I lifted myself off of Cams lap. "Hey. What's up with Nash? How's the game, any fun?" i just shrugged and smirked "You have no idea." I stood up next to Andy and we both sat down next to Shawn.

This summer was off to an amazing start. 

*Andy's POV*

Shawn and i blasted up a conversation. We talked about music and his career. He told me about how he got signed to lable and he was planning on working on his own original songs. He was so polite and really easy to talk to, We has so much in common. We both adored to sing and we love to play instruments. I told him I'd teach him to play piano if he taught me how to play guitar, and he agreed. Adri would keep jumping from her conversation with Carter to a conversation with Shawn. I then got a text from Hayes telling me to go to his room. I went immediately. "whats up?" I asked him as nicely  as possible, still trying to forget about our ruined summer. "I REALLY am sorry. Do you want me to not do it?" Of course i didn't want him to do it, but "no no you should do it. I'm just sad that my best friend won't be here with me during most of the summer." He frowned. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing it just bothers me, leaving you alone with all these guys. I don't want them to hurt you in any way." i laughed a little at that "Hayes, i can take care of myself..but I'm not sure if Adri can, she's really delicate, though she refuses to admit it." "What happened??" "Nothing that i know of, She just concerns me sometimes. All these guys are just unneeded temptations. One way or another she's going to get hurt. Or she's going to hurt someone else. I saw Nash storm down the stairs. I don't know what happened but he seemed upset. Could've it been Adri?" He looked at me with sad eyes, "Ohh poor Nash" I was confused. What was he talking about.. "What do you mean??" He turns away so he doesn't have to look me in the eyes. "It's a long story that i think you should ask Nash about." I walked out in search of Nash, looking for answers.

*Nash's POV*

I wasn't exactly mad. Just kind of upset. Adri is amazing. I know exactly what Cam sees in her. I see the exact same thing in her.  Last year, towards the end of the summer, Adri and i kissed. I clearly remember that Andy and Hayes were going out on their "yearly best friend date to the Chinese place." Adri and I stayed behind and went to get fro-yo. On the walk back we decided to sit at the lake. And I told her she was absolutely amazing and that I really liked her. Then we kissed. It was real. REALLY REAL. But she stopped it. Andy is like my sister and Adri's her best friend. She didn't wanna hurt her. I don't exactly like her now. But seeing her kiss Cameron hurt me. "NASH!" I turn my head and see Andy coming. "Whats up shorty?" I've called her that since forever. She's always been so short. "Whats this i hear about you and Adri." i began to panic how did she find out? That was a secret that only Adri, Hayes, and I...HAYES. "That was last year! I didn't mean to. Whatever that was It's over. I promise i wont kiss her again--" "HOLD UP!! You kissed Adri!! ewwww!! Nashty!" I laughed at her expression. I hugged her tightly, putting my chin on the top of her head. "I love you, sister." "Love you more Nashy...wait so u don't like her." she said jerking her head away. "Nope that phase is over."  I'm glad it was. I needed to be a brother and a friend not a lover. She positioned her head back under my chin, up against my chest. "Let's go back in."

Chapter has been edited. PLEASE re-read and give me feedback. ILY