Chapter 12

*Andys' POV*   

I stormed out. Out of the house, out of the neighborhood, I honestly could've kept walking out of the state, and I really hate running. I went to my old hiding spot at the park, I only ever left like this when I was really upset, and now would be a good time to be alone. I walked straight to to the back of the park through the thick trees to a swing set that no one knew existed except for Hayes and. We discovered it randomly one weekend when were out on an adventure. That was in 4th grade. Every summer that I've been coming here I make sure to come here before I leave. It's my serene place where I can think. I walked up to it and I sat down and put my head in my hands. Could what Adri told me be true? Am I really a bad, clueless friend? Where was Hayes to tell me he liked me when I liked him?  It felt like i could sit there for hours, figuring things out. I liked Matt, Hayes is my best friend. That's how things have always been.  I never really liked anyone. I've liked a total of three people in my life. Hayes, Bryson, and then the one I seem to love: Matt. I dated Bryson, but i never felt for him like i feel for Matthew, and i just met him! Hayes, he's my best friend in the entire universe. He's the brother i never had. If Hayes and I like each other, if he and I were together, then our entire friendship could end up in the toilet. And not only Hayes and mine, but What about Nash? He's just a good a friend as Hayes is. Nash and Hayes are really close, if something went wrong, I wouldn't be able to handle it. This is all too much to take in. I don't like him anymore. Everyday that goes by I fall more and more in love with Matt. I felt alone, desperate and forgotten. I suddenly heard some of the leaves ruffling so I stood up, ready to sprint expecting it to be Adri or Hayes. I love both of them but I wasn't in the mood of seeing either of them. My mind was to foggy to deal with any of them.  Luckily it was just Nash so I sat back down. "What's up, Shorty?" I didn't respond. "Andy, what's wrong. You usually wouldn't run out like that." I waited a while to reapond. I wanterd to ask him. I trust Nash more than Adri and he knows Hayes better than she does. "Nash," "Yeah?" "Be honest with me please." I took a deep breath and I asked the dreaded question. "Does Hayes like me?" I saw the change in his face, his smile faded and he looked down at the ground so Ihe wouldn't have to look at me. From that I figured i already knew the answer. "UGH!! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID!! I SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING!! I PROBABLY AM HURTING HAYES AND ADRI'S RIGHT I DON'T SEEM TO EVEN CARE! I'M A HORIBLE FRIEND, I HATE MYSELF!!" I start screaming and the tears explode. I hate crying. If I ever cry it's usually about my friends and just about myself. "Hey, hey, HEY listen. You're not stupid, Andy. Look Haye does like you. He used to like you a lot. He is trying to get over it and trust me it has not been easy. He says that he's been getting quite jelouse and he gets annoyed. You were his first kiss you know. That has warm place in his heart." I cover my face and try not to laugh. Hayes and I kissed, we were eachothers first kisses during 6th grades christmas break, New years actually. We were messing around and I said to him  "wow everyone has a  new years kiss but us" he laughed and said "It doesn't have to be that way." We were kids, 11 year olds. We did kiss and it was a tiny peck on the lips. As soon as we pulled away we couldn't control our laughter. That was when I did lke him. But today, we still laugh at the memory. "Oh my gosh Nash, you weren't around. How did you find out?" He started laughing, "Well, your best friend is my brother. Anyways, Hayes sees that you like Matt and he likes Matt. He wants you two togetrher he 'ships' y'all. So he's trying to get over you for the both of you. Cause it doesn't matter if he likes you or if he's completly head over heels for you, he still loves you. And he always will. You two have been best friends for a long time. This can't come between that."  I flash a tiny smile "And these, ladies and gentlemen, have been  words of wisdom by the wise Hamilton Nash Grier." He smiled "Come here." He says strching his arms out to me, Indicating a hug. I go in, stepping onto my toes. I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck. He holds me by my back and he lifts me off the ground. I then pull my legs up and wrap them around his waist so I can have a higher reach. I place my head on his shouldr and he hugs me tightly. Nash hugs are the best thing ever. "I love you ,Nash, you know that right." a say with face still buried in the crook of his neck. "Ha. I know you do, I love you to Andy, No matter what." He puts me down and says, "Family is forever right?" 

*Hayes' POV*

I looked everywhere for her. Every room, every closet, every bathroom, my house her house. She left. Andy's gone. I know her better than anyone, she wouldn't take off. I don't know why i was so upset. She can take care of herself. She knows her way around. But this isn't like her. She doesn't go running off. Who would know? Adri! "ADRI!" I yelled. "Yea?" good thing she didn't leave too "Do you have any idea where Andy is? Did she tell you that she was leaving or where she was going ?" "I don't know where she went, she'll be fine. Andy knows her way around. She'll come back." Now everything just seems wrong. Andy's gone, Adri's rambling. Who knows what happened to Nash. "Adri, are you okay?" "Yes.yes.YES I'M FINE, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I don't know where Andy is. She'll show up eventually. I don't know what your talking about just she'll come back." She walked away without turning back. "What was that about?" A voice startled me. I turned around to find Abby. "You scared me! And I don't really know. Andy kinda walked off and I don't know where she would've gone." She nodded "She's from around here anyway right? She couldn't have gone too far. She knows the place, she'll be back soon. Don't worry about her, she can take care of herself" She looked so cheerful, that it made me happy. "You know what, your right. Andy told me she could take care of herself. Have you come over to my house yet? You should come with me. The guys and I were just gonna watch a couple of movies and  shoot a few vines and maybe a YouTube video. You should come to get to know them. The party is tomorow you know?" She nodded her head. We grabbed our things and headed next door. Jack was on the couch with a girl who I assumed was Becca. I wasn't told much about her. Mostly that she and Jack are tight and are very serious. "Hey Guys!" I yell. Heads pop out from everywhere. "This is Abby. Abby, these are the guys."

Edited! yesssss! I made it almost 3,000 word long but i deleted a bunch of it:( sorry guys but that was too long and it was really complicated. So i shortened it. hope you like it:)