Chapter 7

*Adri's POV*

I was just told that the other guys arrive later today. I havn't met any of them yet, or even know who they are. I was with Carter and decided to chat with him. "Wait so who are the Jacks? " "They are best friends. A tall brunette and a short blond. Do you seriously not watch them on vine?" "Well, not really. I never really understood the purpose of 6 second videos. Like how on earth do you do something in that amount of time?" He looked at me like i was crazy, "Have you ever watched a vine? Some people are just hilarious! Let me show you some." I nodded and scooted closer to him. He pulled out his phone and logged into his vine account. He pulled up a viner named Lele. He showed me a couple of her vines, and OH MY GOD, SHE IS HYSTERICAL. I start laughing really hard and I think I started snorting, which caused Carter to laugh. Once we calmed down he showed me some of the guy's vines. He showed me the Jack's first, and they are really original and funny. I don't think I stopped laughing. He showed me Matt, Cam and Nash's. They are are really creative and i was surprised. "Show me some of your vines, Carter." he looked at me and smiled, "Really?"  I smiled. "Yeah, you showed me all their vines, you cannot not show me yours!" "Okay, give me a second." He clicked on his profile and pulled up a couple of videos. I laughed, "How do you come up with this?" "I don't know. I just see things and then I just think, how can I make this funny, or more interesting." There was a long silence. It wasn't exactly awkward, just long and unappealing. Then he broke the silence. "Do you wanna film a vine with me?" I looked up up at him. "Really? Now? I wouldn't know what to do, what would we do?" "Calm down, it doesn't have to be now. I could come up with some sort of material. But promise me that before you leave, that you'll film a vine with me. And not a vlog vine, a REAL vine." I smiled widely and hugged Carter, and I'm guessing I caught him off guard cause he stumbled back. But when he got his guard back he hugged me back and chuckled. "Of course, I promise. That sounds great!" He pulls away, "You scared me for a second, I didn't see that coming." I giggle, "sorry, didn't mean to." I say and smile sheepishly. He then logs out of his vine and logs back in using a different account. "How about we film a vlog vine?" I cocked my head to the side. "You said no vlog vines." he laughed. "I said they don't count. That doesn't mean we can't film one." I nod, "Okay." "Okay, this gonna be sarcastic okay?" I nod and he presses record. "Hey! Carter and Adri here with our daily summer turn-up." He flips the camera showing the empty room. Then flips it back and we fake party to no music. We start laughing towards the end of the vine. Carter had the cutest laugh and it was even cuter when he tried to stop laughing. He played it over to check how it turned out. The vine ends with Carter and I laughing like hyenas. "Carter you can't post that, I laugh and look like a porpoise!" I say trying to take his phone away from him. "NO!" he puts the the phone out of my reach and begins to upload it. I jump up and down trying to reach for the phone, when it chimes to signal it's been uploaded. "CARTER!!" I shriek. He starts laughing. Within seconds his notifications start blowing up with likes and re-vines. After the picture of Cam, Andy, and I, I learned to avoid reading comments. So I didn't read them. "I hate you!" I said jokingly. He laughs more throwing his head back. I stand up walk out of the room."Later Carter." I shout back.

*Carter's POV*

I'm me, and I don't fall for girls. I mean, I'm known to be a player. I date girls, once. The only REAL relationship I've ever been in was with a girl named Deborah, and that honestly didn't last that long. She caused some drama with Matthew, and he's family. But, I probably say this every time, but I think Adri is different. I usually end up dating girls who are beautiful but have a crap personality. I have never found a girl who has both qualities up until Adri. She IS different. For knowing her for only a day, she already knows me better than Deborah did. I can't and I won't fall for her. She isn't into me that way. But who am I kidding? She is the perfect girl. At first I was kind of confused in what Cam and Shawn in her. Just her looks? But now I can see. She is beautiful, inside and out. I don't want to fight for her. Going against Cam and Shawn is a battle i will never win. I will not get involved in this "Love triangle." and I will not make it "a love square.". I'll just admire her from a far...no matter how creepy that sounds.

The doorbell rings. I go down stairs and see Nash just opened the door. "O-my-gosh, it's Nash!" I hear Jack G say. I speed down the stairs and bro-hug both of them. "What's up, my boys!" says Jack J. to no one in particular. Andy runs down squeling "I.Don't.Believe.It." and jump hugs Jack G. He immediatlly holds her tight and he spins her around. "Is this for real?" says Jack with laughter in his voice. Matthew, Hayes, and Cam descend from the stairs with the same look the rest of the guys and I had, absolute confusion. "*cough* You guys know each other" Jack J. asks. Jack pust her down and she responds, "Yeah! He came to my high school for a talent competition. It was a very big event and we were both in the singing group. My friend Lindsay introduced me." Jack grined like crazy, "Yeah! When Nash told me his friend Andy was coming in from Atlanta I didn't think he meant you! I would've gotten here sooner if I would've known." They hugged again. i turned around just in time to see Matt scowling. "Oh sorry. I'm being rude. Hey you must be the other Jack. I'm Andy." She said sticking her hand out to Jack J. He shook it with a cheeky smile on his face. Matt, Cam, and Hayes bro-hug both Jacks. Nash clears his throat and speaks. "Okay guys, so my mom called her friend up and she's having us go to her karaoke sports grill. I thought it be a fun idea. It's pretty busy on fridays, so we have a reservation at 7. We leave at 6:30 so be down here by then."

 A shorter edit, but I REALLY like how it turned out! Do like the Jack and Andy know each other twist? Leave em feedback? and if you are just reading this for the first time..PLEASE DON'T READ ON!! love y'all