11

Denise in the media.

August

I finished giving june a bath and put him down, we went downstairs to wait for April . She walked into the house with 2 bags. "Mommy" june jumped off the couch straight into her arms. "Hey super man i see daddy gave you a bath" she said talking about his super man pj's. "yea mommy" june said. "You hungry?" she asked June , he nodded. "Okay go watch TV while i talk to daddy" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what she wanted to talk about. she sighed and put June down , he ran off. "Wassup man, what happened now?"I asked. " Before you get mad listen" she instructed. I walked into the kitchen. 

April

I explained to him what had happened , and he wasn't happy . "Bro April you always doing something , how the fuck you hit her car?" He yelled. "It was an accident" I said truthfully. "Accident my ass I'm not even tripping about the car , I'm mad cause you be so damn careless about the shit you do" He said annoyed going upstairs. "You just a fucking cry baby i yelled" He came back downstairs , "April make me punch your fool ass" He said holding his pants. I ignored him starting on dinner. "Yeah aight" He said going back upstairs. I rolled my eyes I hated his ugly Shrek looking ass. I made June some chicken tenders. I picked him up and sat him in the chair at the table. After he finished eating I picked him up. "Come on baby its time for bed"i said carrying him to his Cars bedroom. I layed him in his crib and kissed his head. I turned on his night light and turned off his lights. He fell asleep by himself. I went into the room August and I now shared together. He was in the shower , i decided to just take a shower in my old room and get dressed. I called the babysitter and took a quick shower. I got out and lotioned my body all the way down to my feet. 

April outfit on the side

I put on my outfit and brushed my hair into a big bun , i rubbed my clear lip gloss over my lips and placed it in my clutch. I sprayed some perfume onto myself then went back into august and I room to see him in a black suit with nude gold in it. He high key tried to match me he looked so handsome. He struggled to tie his bow tie , i rolled my eyes and walked in front of him. "Let me do it" I suggested reaching up tying it for him. He looked down at me , "What" i said focusing on the bow tie. "You look beautiful ma" he said licking his lips. "Thanks you look handsome " i said finishing his bow tie. "I see you tried to match my fly" he bit his lip saying. "Boy please lets go limo's here" I said looking out our bedroom window. He cleared his throat. "April I-I-I got you something to wear" he said grabbing something. i couldnt see because he held it behind his back. "Close your eyes girl" he chuckled. I closed my eyes , "Don't peek " he said. I felt him place something on my head. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. He stood behind me. It was a crown a real gold crown that matched my dress. I smiled , I love it i said hugging him. "We gotta go" he chuckled grabbing my hand softly leading me out the room. We checked on June before leaving , and locked arms before stepping out of the house. (yes she had on makeup) the limo driver stood with the door open. August let me get in first then he slid in , it was beautiful.

We arrived and the doors opened for us soft music was playing inside of the huge mansion. People walked around looking smexy. Few people awwed August and I. A caterer walked around holding a plate with wine . August grabbed two and gave me one , I thanked him and took a sip. 

August

We joined everybody at the table , and I pulled out April seat for her. We sat down and ate and i stood up. aye everybody i got an announcement to make i smirked looking down at april. I tapped the spoon against the wine glass and everyone looked at me. I ain't trynna ruin ya'll evening or bore ya'll to death i just wanted to announce my engagement , April and I will be getting married soon i spoke proudly. everyone cheered making April blush. Everybody congratulated us. I spotted Jeffery and Denise. "baby come on lets go speak to Jeff and Denise" i whispered in April ear. She got up "Whose Dnise" she asked as we walked over. "Oh yeah jeffery finally settled down" i laughed. "Wassup my nigga" i dabbed Jeffery up. "Looking ' i was cut off by April throwing her drink in Denise face. what the fuck i thought to myself....

________________________________________________________________________________

whats going on with April and August?

Why did April throw the drink in Denise face?

whose denise? 

fine out in the next chapter...