30

King Jahkeen Syer in the media

DaDa 

I sighed and grabbed Robyn arm pulling her onto my lap she didn't uncover her eyes though. "Whats wrong ma" i asked putting my head in her back she smelt so damn good. She uncovered her eyes and looked at me she had makeup all under her eyes and her eyes were poofy. "Nobody has ever did something like this for me i love you so much DaDa" she said. I slide the ring on her finger then looked up at her. "I love you to ma you deserve this and more' i said truthfully. "My legs wet" she said looking at her thighs. I laughed "Wait til we get home ma" I said licking my lips. "No DaDa i think my water broke" she said with her mouth in a shape of an O and held her stomach. "What no you still got a couple more weeks it aint time" I said nervous feeling myself sweat. "DaDa " she moaned in pain. I picked her up bridal style and walked quickly out of the restaurant and put her in the backseat of my car i ran to the drivers seat and hurriedly got in. "Hold on baby girl" i got you i said almost hte whole way to the hospital.

DaDa

 "HEEELP MY GIRLFRIEND IN LABOR" i yelled as i ran into the hospital a bunch of nurses walked out with a bed and i laid her on it. I tried to walk back there with her sir we need you to stay here we will come back and get you we have to make sure her and the baby is ok" The white nurse told me. "Ma im coming" i yelled loud enough for her to hear me. The old me i swear i would have ran this white bitch over but im trying to stay calm praying and hoping this won't be the last time i see her. I called everybody and paced the waiting room back and forth my jacket now in my hands my black dress shirt unbuttoned at the top. I was sweating hard as fuck i was nervous scared and anxious . about 10 minutes later everybody was here. "Calm down it's gonna be ok" Honesty rubbed my back as i paced the room. The doctor called my last name. "I walked quickly to him what happened she ok what about my baby he good" i asked anxiously. "she is about to go in labor now she keeps calling for you" She said i followed her into the elevator down the hall into her room . The nurse gave me some scrubs and i quickly put them on going in and rushing by her side. "Baby you ok" i asked looking at her in so much pain. tears fell from her eyes she didn't scream as the doctors told her to push. A couple more pushes my baby boy screamed and cried loudly. the machine started beating quickly and loudly then there was a straight line i looked at Robyn to see her eyes close slowly. "Robyn" i said shaking her. Nurses surrounded her talked and one tried to escort me out the room "Noo man help her" i yelled going crazy security came and i fainted.....

I woke up seeing august ronnie jeff and chris sitting in the chairs surrounding my bed. "whats going on bro" i sat up rubbing my hands down my face. They looked up at me with a sympathetic look on their faces. Chris held his hand out with the ring i gave Robyn on god it felt like my heart real life broke in half. A tear fell from my eyes but i quickly whipped my shit away before they noticed. "She gone man?" i asked just above a whisper. He nodded slowly not looking at me. I quickly jumped out of the bed and looked at Ronnie "Ron bro she aint gone is she? tell the truth nigga" i said face to face with Ron he looked the other way shaking his head. "My son Where my son" i asked . "He good man he getting checked out he healthy and all he look just like Robyn and you a combination" August said. "I laughed and cried at the same time. I left out the room going to look for my son. A nurse stopped me. "Just the mani was coming to see how are you feeling" she asked. "i shrugged not wanating to talk. "Ok well i will show you to your son he is a very beautiful baby and im sorry for your loss you have to name him" she explained as i followed her to a room with a male nurse holding my son. He smiled and handed me my son i didn't know how to hold him so the lady helped me i looked down at him and smiled his big eyes looked into mines and he was quiet i put my hand in his. "So what will his name be" they asked. I looked at them then back at him and chuckled King Jakeen Syer i said.I got jakeen from Promise when she was giving me random baby names. King closed his eyes slowly and i dug in my pocket and dug the ring i gate Robyn out i looked at it and sighed thinking i ain't even get to say goodbye how im suppose to explain the shit to my son when he grow up wondering where his mama at.