38

May birthday outfit in the media

May birthday

April

June and I packed everything up we were going back home to surprise August for May birthday which was today. May was going to have her birthday party at glow galaxy in Atlanta back at home. May woke up. "Happy birthday pooh" I said picking her up out of bed . She smiled widely. "Happy birthday" June smiled at her. "Lets get you dressed so we can go" I said putting her down.

After 2 hours we were all dressed May wore a pink black and white tutu her hair she had got done yesterday in 2 french braids a silver necklace that said her name pink and black Jordan retro 7's. Her baby hair was slayed and she had a birthday pin on her with 15 ones to start her off for the day. June wore Blue true religious jeans a nike black shirt with the words nike spelt out in white letters and his black nike slides to match. He also had a fresh edge up and his earrings in. i wore

 April Outfit on the side

My hair was in a messy neat high donut. I grabbed my nude colored purse and called the help for our bags. They came and we followed them back downstairs. The others were going to meet us back in Atlanta a little later it was 10 in the morning so we were leaving a little early . We headed to the air port with Almost all May presents in the trunk . We finally got back to Atlanta honestly i was going to miss Miami the weather the beach everything. "Come on lets get the bags so we can go surprise daddy" I said smiling really excited to see August for the first time in months. May and June ran towards the house pulling they suit case i gotta say they shit more heavier than they left with because i bought them a lot of clothes in Miami. I grabbed my bag and suit case and closed the trunk i was going to leave May presents in there until we go to the place. I went to meet the kids at the door and sat one of my bags down to unlock the door. "Hurry mama" June said while May jumped up and down. I opened the door and smiled home sweet home the kids ran to they room while i grabbed my bag off the ground and went upstairs to August and I's room. The room was empty he wasn't here. I put y things away and went to go check on he kids May was putting her stuff up and so was June. The front door opened and closed. In walked August drunk this time in the evening it was only 12 . "Hey baby what yall doing here" He said stumbling. "August what the hell is wrong with you why are you drinking this early" I said punching him in the chest. "chill" He said laughing rubbing his chest , the spot i hit. I examined him and soon i spotted red marks on the right side of his neck. I turned his head. He even smelled like perfume. I scrunched up my nose and let his head go folding my arms. "Daddy" June and May ran to him . "Hey wassup kids i missed yall" He said . "June go in your room and take your sister" I said. "But ma daddy just" June go i said interrupting him he sighed and grabbed May hand walking off. May watched August the whole time. I looked back at August. "What is today" I asked him. "Saturday" He said laughing in a duh tone. Tears began to fill in my eyes. "What did i tell you i would do if you ever cheated on me" I asked . He shrugged. There was a knock on the door a tall light skin blonde walked in she was pretty. "Babe you left your phone" She said looking at me. I suddenly felt a rage. I started punching august in his face slapping him yelling at him. "You son of a bitch this why you sent me and your kids away so you could cheat" I said as the girl pulled me off of him. "Bitch don't put your hands on me i will kill you bitch" I said putting my finger in her face. "Mommy stop hitting daddy' May cried hugging August leg. "June get your sister we leaving" I said looking August up and down once more and taking off the ring throwing it in his face. "I'm done" I said walking past them making sure i bump the bitch. "Your kids will call me mama " The bitch said. "They won't' i said opening the front door the kids ran back and hugged August before leaving out the door. "Oh yeah August it's your daughters birthday idiot' i said leaving out slamming the door. I got in the car with the kids and laid my head on the stirring wheel i burst into tears. "May rubbed my back andlaid her head on my back. I was definitely done with August forever.......