36

April

 "Come on babies" I said picking up May we were going to the beach today . I was beginning to think something happened to August he hasn't called or texted at all. I try to get my mind off of it and make up lies when the kids ask for him. May wore a pink and white one piece tutu bathing suit while June wore some blue swim trunks with footballs , basketballs, and baseballs on them. May had on some blue jean shorts to cover her bottom up . My bathing suit was white a two piece bikini for a cover up i wore a see through Rosa Sheer Beach cover up. I wore my all white slides and bought the kids swim shoes. May hair was own and free because she wanted it to "fly in the wind" My hair was flatiron down with a side part. I helped May in her car seat once we got to our car and closed the door. Promise , Honest , And Denise and the kids were also coming. -Jamie Foxx Blame it came on the radio i hummed to the song and snapped my fingers after putting on my brown Gucci shades. I stopped by Walmart to get them some Floats June didn't want one but i didn't care. "Ma i don't need them you gone make me look like a dork" He said as we turned on the food isle for a short cut. "June you getting a float i don't want to hear it say something else imma punch you in the mouth" I said bawling up my fist  i wasn't really gone punch him but mama words always scary to them. "mommy can we get these" May ran towards me with a lunchable. "No may Auntie Nese cooking B-C" I said putting it down somewhere on the isle. She frowned and i turned around bumping into somebody. I looked up at the figure the man was my color dark brown almond eyes his hair was in a high ponytail he had girly eyelashes he was handsome but for some reason i couldn't think of him like that. "Wassup " He said with a long pause trying to get me to say my name. "Do i know you" i asked confused not trying to sound rude about it. "Naah I'm Ace" He spoke extending his hand out for me to shake it. "I didn't ask you for a name" i said furrowing my eyebrows He laughed "Ma you sure is rude " I cut him off  "April" i said . "Well April you bumped into me " He said still being nice. "Ace is a funny name is that your real name" I asked just wondering. "Naah classified information April" He said smirking. "Whatever you must got a wird ass name for you not to tell me is it Aladin ?" I asked trying to make him tell me why i dont know. "Asia " He shrugged. i tried not to laugh. "K well i got to go " I said as June tapped me We arrived to the float isle and i got them goggles and the mouth piece so they can breath under water. I paid and we left to go to the beach . We got out the car and May and June ran off to the kids. I rolled my eyes smiling grabbing the beach chairs out the trunk for May and I because June didn't want one. I sat them out and went to hug Honesty them. "Girl bout time what took you so long" Honesty asked. "Them damn kids begging for everything" I laughed. We laughed a little until i seen Ace from inside of the store on the further end of the beach. I got up rolling my eyes walking over to him folding my arms he didn't notice me he was tying a rope around a boat. I cleared my throat. "Are you following me" i asked annoyed.  He laughed and sat up . "Ms. April I'm not following you i was going to ask you the same question" he said looking at me. "Mrs" i corrected. "You ok Denise yelled from where we were. "I'm fine i yelled back. "Well Mrs. I'm not following you this is my favorite place to go when I'm thinking" He said i didn't even notice at the store he had on swim trunks and  a matching shirt he didn't have on a shirt right now. "whatever " i said knowing he was telling the truth. "Girl whats going on" Promise asked right behind me.I turned to see her and Denise. "Nothing just talking " i said. They looked at him. "Yall look just alike April " Denise coming closer to him to double check. "No we don't" We both said in union. "She right April yall look like twins" Promise laughed folding her arms. "Whats your name" Promise asked him. 'His name is Asia" i said answered before he could he mugged me. Denise laughed.  Ok i got an idea we gonna go on a boat ride in his boat and play a game" Denise said getting in his boat Promise followed. "No what about the kids" i said pointing to them. "Honesty gonna watch them until we get backthis wont take longer than 10 minutes" Promise smiled . "Fine 10 minutes then im pout i said climbing into the boat. "Wait who said ya'll lil asses can ride in my shit especially this one" He said pointing at me. I gave him the finger and he got in the boat and pattled us . "Ok the game is called twins we gonna ask ya'll a question and count to 3 and ya'll both answer at the same time" Denise said.  "Do ya'll need to practice or get into the game" Promise asked. "Get into the game" We both said in union i rolled my eyes i really hoped we wasn't related and i knew he was thinking the same thing. "Ok how old are you" Denise asked before counting to 3. "24" we both said in union then looked at each other. "That don't prove shit i bet everybody in this boat 24" He said. "Ouuh good point" Promise said biting her nail. "Ok well question 2 When is ya'll birthday" Denise asked. "December 25th " We  both answering in union and looked at eachother with big eyes. ...