Chapter 3

Y/N POV

After bendys attack the mouse himself let us stay for apit also so bendy could clean off and we could relax bendy was off cleaning his face we'll I talking to boris about him and Mickey "bendy hurry up or I'm gonna start screaming!" boris yelled as he start to blush "Yeah Yeah I'll be out soon" bendy yelled back "Oh and whys that Boris" I said with a smirk boris just lightly blush and smile back at me "Oh I don't no maybe best I just met my idol!" Boris said as he blush deeply "Ok well I think we should get some sleep" I said as I cross my arms "Yeah" boris said with a small smile as he laid his head down "Y-Y/N if you d-don't mind can you give me a good night kiss" boris said with a nervous smile "Sure thing baby wolf~" I said as I lightly blush but smile warmly I bend down and kiss his forehead he yawned as closed his eyes "Night guys..." boris said as he finally let his sleepiness take over my smile soon faded as I look down and bendy soon notice
"W-What's wrong?" Bendy said as I look away "H-How come you didn't tell?" I said as I rap my arms around myself trying to confront myself "I just didn't want you to worry about me ok?" Bendy said as he look away "Y- Yeah I understand" I said as I stood up "W-Where you going?" Bendy said as he stood next to me "I-I just need some air.." I said as I walk towards a door and outside.

Once outside I sat down and look up at the night sky and sigh "why am I so work up about this!?" I whisper to myself "I mean I just met bendy today..but i feel so close to him.." I whisper to myself again as I look down I felt my tail curl up as my wings lowered themselves "I-I need to apologize for snapping at him" I said as I stood up and walk back inside I notice bendy next to boris laying down but bendy was still not asleep I walk over to my backpack and pull out a blacket and a pillow then lay near bendy and boris my back facing them  I sigh "bendy.." I whisper hopeing he was still awake "Yeah...?" Bendy reply in a low voice "A-Am sorry about panicing and snaping at you earlier I mean we just met today" I whisper-yell as I hug my pillow "I-Its ok you were just worried" bendy said as I turn towards him laying on my side still hugging my pillow as it covered my face "Y-Yeah but a-am gonna sleep now so n-night" I said as I turn back to my other side as I feel both my tail and wings loosen up as my sleepiness took over "Night" bendy said as the darkness consumed me.

I woke up to a loud crashing sound I quickly sat up "W-What was that!?" I said as I stood up as my wings flapped frantically as I looked around "O-Oh s-sorry Y/N" boris said as he look at me worried   "I-Its ok boris what were you doing?" I said as I sat back down and run my eyes "S-Some of those bunny kids took our pots and pans and started making noise with them b-but I got them back" Boris said as he look down at his arms which had pots and pans so I felt something on my wing I look back and notice one of the bunny kids with a pot on his head I reach my arm out and gently grab the bunny and put them in my lap I took the pot of there head I motion it towards Boris noticed and walks towards me and took it from me as for the bunny just stuck out his tongue at boris and hopped away "Haha I guess those guys are little troublemakers huh?" I said as I stood up and walk towards boris he just nodded in response "Where's bendy?" I said as I look around "I-I think he left to the bar again" Boris said as he grabbed his backpack "Man bendy sure is a loner isn't he?" I think to myself as I look away "Well let's clean up and head out to find him huh?" I said with a smile boris nodded in response again I walk back over to my blacket and pillow then my backpack I put them away I notice boris was already ready I just smirk and put my bag on "Lets go" I said as I smile at him then we made our way to the bar.

~At the bar~

We stepped into the bar I scan the room for bendy I soon see him at a table flirting with a girl I sighed and walk towards him I flick the back of his head boris laughed as I smirk "HEY!" Bendy said as he look back at me and rubbed his head "It 10 a.m you shouldn't be drinking" I said as I cross my arms "Sorry I ain't got anything better to do" bendy said as he smirk and took a sip of his drink "You gotta be kiddin me?" I said as I smirk at him "Nope~" he said "Uh g-guys we got a problem!" Boris said as we both turn towards him my eyes widen as I gasp and notice it was the same to guys from before "M-Maybe they won't notice us?" I said in a whisper "Y-Yeah" bendy said as he got off his chair "Think we can make a run for it?" I said as I turn towards bendy he and Boris both nodded as I took a breathe then ran towards the door with bendy and Boris following me "HEY!" I heared one of the guys yell I just kept running soon after ten or maybe longer minutes of running we stop I was panting same went for bendy and Boris but soon I notice that the two cup heads or is the other one a mug? Whatever but they were right on our tail. "What is up with these guys!?" I said as I look at bendy "Haha...these guys kind of sorta wanna kill me and Boris and maybe you now? Cause we're looking for the part of the ink machine.." Bendy said a he rubbed the  back of his neck "WHAT!?" I said as I look at him "Ha..pretty funny right?" Bendy said with a fake smile "But these guys don't really look like a threat?" As soon as I said that the one in red shot at me I jump doing a back flip the using my wings to stay in the sky "I take that back.." I said as I look down at bendy and Boris "Y-Y/N your s-shoulder!?" Boris said pointing at me I look to where he was point I gasp it was shoulder it was bleeding he shoot my backpack strep so my bag was now on the ground then at the worst time possible a black stream of ink went down my face along with a few others "oh you gotta be kiddin me!" I think to myself as I feel my lower have start to burn I bit my lip "G-Guys don't worry about me look out!" I said as I pointed at bendy the one in red quickly pinned him to a wall "Did ja miss me?!" The one in red said with a smirk but bendy quickly acted and kick him in between his legs he quickly fall to his knees "So thats how you wanna play huh" red said as he bit his lip then he put his hand into a gun then shoot i quickly realize boris was nowhere in site "BORIS?!" I said I notice the one in blue was chasing him but bendy got in front of him quickly then the shot echoed as I quickly realized a scene in front of me the one in red just shoot his brother "MUGGS" He screamed and he run towards his side "S-Sir let us help you guys" Boris try to walk towards them I was shaking but i quickly snap out of it and fly towards boris and pick him up "H-Hey p-put me down Y/N!" Boris said trying to get out of my grip "No Boris we gotta get out of here" I said as I look down at him he look so scared and was about to cry "Everything is ok Boris let's just get out of here all right?" I said as I give a weak smile he just nodded then the guy in red stood up with his brother in his arms "Your remember when I said your death was gonna be slow and painless! I REALLY MEAN'T AM GONNA RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" He said as he grin insanely this sent chills down my spin "BENDY LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" I said as I look over to bendy he nodded and ran towards my bag then followed me but my lower half was burning and it just got worse I gasped as I lowered myself to the ground I start to feel dizzy so the best I could I drop Boris on the ground but then I lost strength in my wings and crash I groaned in pain as I laid on my back "Y/N!" Both bendy and Boris said as they ran towards me and quickly sat down next to me bendy grab my hand "Y/N! Y/N! Stay with me!" Bendy yelled and I felt my eyes get heavy soon everything faded to black.

Bendy POV
I felt like I was going to cry and for Boris he already was, but for me I haven't even knew Y/N that long but I felt like I just lost the closet thing to a friend besides boris "I-Is she?" Boris said as he look down at Y/N I put my head on her chest hopeing for the best "please be beating please be beating!" I think to myself after a second of silence I hear a beat I sighed and smile I look at Boris and gave him a warm smile "She's okay" I said to boris he face lit up with joy as he wiped his tears "O-Oh thank goodness" Boris said as he smile at me I look down at Y/N she was panting "Oh please let her forgive me after this!" I said as I start to unbutton her shirt "B-Bendy!?" Boris yelled at me "Boris am trying to help her" I said as I felt my face heat up once I was done I just quickly stood up and pick up Y/N up bride style "Came on Boris we need to find somewhere so she can rest" I said Boris just gave me a nod as he pick up Y/N bag then we started to walk to find somewhere safe.

£HEY EVERYONE
Hope you enjoyed
Am trying me best to keep with the Tumblr storyline so sorry if I miss some thing comment and let me know please! But like always don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT
BYE£