Chapter 1

(Edited In Process)

You could hear birds chirp as a stream of light flooded into your tent. 

You groaned as you glance at the clock that was next to your sleeping bag. 

It read '8:00 am', "It's too earlier for work..." You mumble as you sat up and stretching, you threw your sleeping bag from your legs. 

You began to clean yourself up, brushing the bedhead from your hair and getting dressed in your work clothes. You hurriedly began packed up your tent and putting your essitnenals back into your backpack.

The last item you picked up was your journal, your most cherished procession.  

You opened the small book to the first page, you smiled as you ran your hand over the page. On the page was a picture of you and your parents on your 4th birthday. 

Next to the picture written in your Mother's handwriting

"Happy Birthday Y/N~ Love, Momma, and Pappa." 

You bring your index and middle fingers to your lips, softly kissing them. Then bring them down to the picture of you and your parents. 

"I miss you both more and more every day."

You closed the journal sharply as you finally placed it into your backpack. 

You took a deep breath of the fresh morning air as you felt a cool breeze against your skin.  Looking up to the sky, you focused your strength on your wings as they slowly start to flip. Getting into a jumping stance,  you exhaled. You leaped into the air as your wings flipped faster pulling you up until you were above the trees of the woods. 

You take in your surroundings, the clear blue sky with just a few lingering clouds. 

Birds flying above you while the trees rustled below you. 

"Ah, what an excellent day to a fly." you smiled.

 You turned and began to fly towards your destination. The small town you called home. 

(This is your outfit)

It was around 10 mins of flying until you came above a small tavern, your job. 

You landed in front of the traven, walking towards the saloon-style doors. You pushed the doors open, looking around the inside to be greeted by a few of the morning usuals.

You sighed in relief, "Thankfully no morning rush." 

 As you walk further into the tavern, you see your usual co-workers, Max cleaning cups behind the bar, Betty Boo taking orders, making her routine rounds. 

Max notices me, smiling at me. "Mornin' Y/N!" He said as he waved, You walked behind the counter, giving him a smile in return. You put your backpack into a cabinet underneath the bar counter.