Chapter 5

(Warning this chapter my contain suicide triggers! skip Y/N POV if you don't want to read)

Bendy's POV

Me Y/N and Boris hid behind a wall with cuphead looking for us he look like his completely lost his mind "There no need to hide you guys~! I just wanna fuckin kill YA that's all!" Cuphead said as he look around quickly back and fourth "And I'm gonna enjoy It!" cuphead said "I'LL FIND YOU! I'LL ALWAYS DO! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER REST! NEVER!" Cuphead said as he broke into insane laughter again. "Never...." cuphead slowly stopped and slowly started to break down and started to cry. He was shaking while tries started to fall down his face as he fall on his knees "Alr-right mugs let's split up...A-And you l-look over t-the r-right..M-My right you I-Idiot!" Cuphead said with he eyes wide with tears still steaming down his face "YAY! TEAM WORK!" Cuphead said as he start to laugh insanely once again. I turn towards Boris and Y/N, Boris look worried out off his mind but for Y/N she just laid her head on the wall listening to cuphead laugh as if this situation has happen to her before. Then I notice Boris's expression change as if he got an idea. Knowing My own brother it was like reading his mind "His gonna try and reason with cuphead" I think to myself as my expression changed into one of angry "Boris I know what your thinking bro but I'm not gonna let you take such risk! I'll check on him myself!" I said as I turn away from Boris and Y/N. Then I hear Y/N sigh "B-Bendy wait.." Y/N said as she took my wrist "I'll check on him.." Y/N said as she walk in front of me "W-What Y/N No-" "Look I'm gonna do it and you aren't gonna stop me!" Y/N said as she look back at me "W-What is she doing?!" I think to myself as she quickly flapped her wings and flew towards cup head.

Y/N POV

"I'm sorry bendy" I think to myself as I look around the corner and notice cuphead point his laser at his head (I don't know what to call it) I quickly flap my wings and fly towards him and pin him down moving his hand away from his head "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I yelled as I sat back up on my knees. He look up at me with a light blush but was still crying "W-Who am I-I kidding....I'm the one that k-killed him....I'm the one who needs to die!" Cuphead said my face soften as I stayed silent "Well that was an accident and it wasn't your fault" I said as he lowered his head "My fault or not....an accident or not....why would any of it matter? It's all over! It's either both of us or nothing...." Cuphead said still looking down "I just wish I could've of told him that I loved him!" Cuphead said as he started to cry into my chest. I lightly blush but still took this situation seriously I let him cry into my chest "I know how he feels...losting a loved one is so hard to get over...Its feels like you can't live in the same world anymore you just want to be with them on last time" I think to myself as I hug him lightly then the crying stop I let go off him "Y-You ok?" I said as I look down at him "His still breathing...seems like he hasn't slept since the accident" I think to myself as I wipe some of his tries "Y-Y/N is he-?" "No..his fine just sleeping.." I said as I interrupt Boris "Hey bendy you think you can carry him I can't cuz my shoulder.." I said "Sure" bendy said as he pick him "Lets just find a comfortable and safe place to leave him and then we'll be on our way..." Bendy said "Wait were leaving him here!?" Boris said "Uh duh you had another thing in mind?" Bendy said "Yeah I do, he needs rest he just attempted suicide this is not a state to leave him alone bendy what on Earth are you thinking!?" I said as I glare at him "We won't always be there for him and it's true, He might try and kill himself again....so if that's how it's going to be..." Bendy said with a pause "Y/N, Boris there not hope for him.." Bendy said "Bendy what is wrong wi-" "Oh don't start that shit with now! sure he might seem harmless now but who knows when he might snap on us again" Bendy said cutting me off I stay silent. Bendy look down at cuphead "please...dont make it more diffcult for me. I'm just doing what's best for me and my bro." Bendy said as he look away from me I just stayed silent.