:))

JJ

She was perfect, and by the looks of it she was mine. I wanted her to be at least, and by the way the rest of the night went and that I woke up next to her the next morning it was fair to say that she was. We had told her mum that she was staying the night at our house with Deji, but in fact she was with me. Her mum had been lovely about it, but when (Y/n) woke up next to me, she just snuggled into my chest.

Smiling I listened to her heartbeat, she wasn't like any other one night stand, she was too special for her to be thrown away like I usually did to girls. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling for a while. There was something so different about her, I just could feel myself becoming more and more attached to her.

The rest of the morning was spent like that, calm but at least we began talking. She told me what happened with her mum and her dad, which was really sad. My parents argued but it never got to the point of divorce or for example one of the parent leaving like her dad did, god to think of the pain that her mum must've gone through, but (Y/n) was too calm to be problematic.

After she had finished her stories I told her mine, of how perfect youtube can look but underneath it's so stressful. We aren't all what we seem, she would nod and listen along, making the occasional comment. Her comments would make me laugh, but she had never heard of my channel, I didn't really care because it meant that she wasn't going to use me for the money.

She did mention that she was proud of me, which made me smile with pride. (Y/n) also asked the classic question about fake friends, to which I replied with a basic answer, "You can kind of just tell."
"Wow, I really learnt something today!" She said sarcastically chuckling, I smiled.
"What did you expect me to say?" I replied, shrugging. She shoved me lightly.
"Oh I dunno, with the classic inspiring speech, something that would set me for life."
"Oh shut up." I said laughing, then began tickling her sides. She was creasing with laughter and I was living in the moment. I had no worry at that point in time...and it was the best feeling.