THIS IS MY FAMILY

NICKI POV

I woke up by Woman . Her skin was like caramel like mine . Her hair was red . she was standing in front of me on her phone texting or something .When she notice     my eyes were open . She stop looking at her phone and look at me . I realize I was  in a bed . I sit up and start to talk .

Nicki~ Who are you ?

???~ I'm your sister , Rihanna

Nicki~ What?

Rihanna~ Wait ...you don't know me?

Nicki~ No

Rihanna~ You have like 3 sister me , Ciara , and Brandy

Nicki~ Where the others ?

Rihanna~ Oh... they went out to get you some clothes

Nicki~ Oh

Just when she was about to say something . The door open and I seen these 2 girl . One look really dark skinned like chocolate . The other look like she was in her 20 . When they seen me . They smile and walk over with the bags .

Nicki~ You're my sisters

All the girls~ yes

Nicki~ Who the oldest ?

???~ Me.... I'm Brandy ...I'm 23 years old

???~ and I'm Ciara ...I'm 21 years old

Rihanna~ you already know me ... I'm 19 years old

Nicki~ So I'm the last one huh?

Brandy~ Yes ...Now put on these clothes and get dress

Nicki~ Ok * stand up*

I walk in the restroom and look through the bag . I put on a crop top that show the lower part of my stomach . Then find some booty shorts . I put them on . I seen my hair was jack up . So I find some Flat iron in the restroom . I hurry and flat iron my hair down . Then I put some of my hair in my face . I find some make-up and put it on . After that I walk out and seen my sisters look at me with surprises looks on their faces .

Brandy~ I told you to get dress , but not flat iron your hair and put make-up on yo face

Ciara~ Damn Nicki hahhhhah 

Rihanna~ Anyway lets go down

We all walk down and I seen Bow wow and these 4 boys . When I walk down all of the boys was looking at my a** even Bow wow . We all just sat down at this big table . I seen this boy with blond hair and tattoos looking at me . I just look down and blush .

Bow wow~ Well um Nicki this my pack

Nicki~ Um I got a question?

Bow wow~ Lay it on

Nicki~ um what is their name *I point at the group of boys*

???~ Oh I'm Chris Brown *The one with the blond hair and tattoos said*

???~ And I'm Omarion but you can call me Omari

???~ I'm Sean

???~ I'm future ..Ciara boyfriend

Nicki~ Nice to meet all of ya

Nicki~ Shad

Bow wow~ yes

Nicki~ Did you hurt the other pack *I said with a curious look*

Bow wow~ Um No... not that much

Nicki~ Oh ok ...can I go to check on them then

Bow wow~ Yeah sure ..But I'm gonna send you some bodyguards with you cause I don't want to get hurt .

Nicki~ Ok ..*I stand up* Can I go now

Bow wow~ yeah sure .....Chris ..Sean go with her

They got up and walk with me to his house ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................