TIME TO WAKE UP

NICKI POV

I woke up by my alarm clock . I stretch my arms and legs . I look beside me and seen a guy with blood all over his neck .

Nicki~ Sh!t !! *cover my mouth*

I shouted , cause I forgot about last night . I tried to think really hard . Then I remembered ....

>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<

I remembered I was at the strip club . In the a room with a guy . That I was abouta give a lap dance to.

Nicki~ Whats your name

???~ Dean ....yours

Nicki~ Nicki ..Take a sit *sit and he get ready for his lap dance *

I start to dance on his d!ck and start to put my a** in his face . After a while he start to get rough .

Nicki~ Get off of me *try to stop him from taking off my pants*

Dean~ I know you want this*take off my top*

I accidentally bit him . He start scream , but I couldn't stop. Its like something was just not letting me to stop .

Dean~AHAHHHHHAHAHHHA HELP!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I just suck his neck so hard . That I could feel his head coming off ..

>>>>>>>>>>>>END OF THE FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<

I stop thinking about it and start to clean up the mess that  made . When I was finish . It was 8:30 . It was time for me to go to school . SH!T . I was gonna be late . I hurry up and run to the bathroom . I hurry and brush my teeth , wash my face , and went to take a shower .After I took my shower . I put on my clothes . I had on a t-shirt that was pink and black . It had design on it . That said "I GOT SWAG" . Its shows my lower part of my stomach . Then put on some tight jean that shows my a** . I put on a hoodie its was pink .  Then put on some Make up . I put on some pink lipstick . That match my shirt  . Then put some Eye-shadow on and then put on the rest .I then flat iron my hair and put some bangz in my face .   After all that I put my hood on my head so I want be in the sun and I drive to school .

(AT SCHOOL )NICKI POV

I was at school . I know I was late , so I rush to class .When I finally got there . I open the door . Then every eye was on me . Ms. William look up at me with a "why you late" look .

Ms.William~ Ms.Maraj Take your sit and take off your hood

I just nod my head and take my sit and take my hood  . (I sit in the back..where no sun is) . When I did Ms.William start to teach . I start to get bored with it to. After she was finish . It was time to go . The bell just ring and everybody stand up and walk out except for one guy . He was just like staring at me . He has a lot of tattoos and he was dark skinned . I just walk out and start to go to lunch .