I FIND MY PACK

WAYNE POV

When I seen Nicki with another guy . I felt hurt and mad cause I really like her . I didn't know she had a boyfriend .He look to old to be with her . He look he in his early 20 .

Wayne~  What you doing here ?

Nicki~ Um I- *cut off*

Bow wow~ Nicki I think we should go *he say while pulling her  arm*

Nicki~ What?? Why??

Bow wow~  Just come on *He pull my arm and run*

Twist~ That was weird

Drake~ Lets go after them *he run*

Wayne~ Tyga stay here *then I run  after drake to stop him*

Twist then run with me .Before I knew it drake , Twist , and me turn into a werewolf . I forgot it was a full moon . But Anyways , We turn in to werewolves and run to catch them .They was running so fast that we couldn't see them . Finally I see Nicki running . She look at me and gasp . I think she knew I was werewolf but didn't know it was me . I was about to catch her until her boyfriend tackle me and try to bite me . but I push him into a tree . I fell and hurt my arm . I seen drake grabbing her  with his paw . But she turn into a WEREWOLF . I didn't know she was a werewolf . Drake look surprise but snap out of it . He accidentally bit her with his teeth . After that I stand up and turn back into a human . I walk over and seen her turn back into a human . Before I knew it her dumba** boyfriend try to bite ....................................................