SHE A STRIPPER

NICKI POV

I was at the strip club getting ready for the show .Until my friend Blac Chyna walk up to me .

Blac Chyna~ hey nic ...the boss said that he want you to dance for these group of guys *she points at them*

Nicki~ Sh!t

Blac Chyna~ Girl..Do you know them ?

Nicki~ Yeah ..one of them is my Classmate

Blac Chyna~ooooo....Girl which one ?

Nicki~ Right there....the one with the dreads and a lot of tattoos that has the chocolate skin *points at Wayne* 

Blac Chyna~ Hey Girl ...Who that one ?

Nicki~ I don't know

Boss~ Hey What the f!ck is yall doing ? Yall suppose to Working yall a**

Nicki&Blac Chyna~Yes sir*we run out *

I start walk over to my room . The guys was all ready there waiting for me . So I start to dance on the pole . Then start walk over where they where sitting and start to dance on a really lightskinned guy . His hair is curly too . I start to shake my a$$ on his lap and I could feel his d!ck . I start to go over and dance on everyone . While I was dancing they was throwing cash .After I was finish , the music stop and I walk off fast . So Wayne couldn't see me .

Wayne~ HEY WAIT

Before he could say anything I left . I walk to my make up area and took off my clothes and put on my comfortable clothes . Then hurry and try to go home . but a guy grab my on and look at my arm .I had a tattoo in Chinese writing on on the arm he grab . He start to look at it and start to look at me .

Nicki~ Excuse me , but can you get your muthaf!cking hands off of me

???~ Is you Onika Tanya Maraj

Nicki~ Yes ..How do you know my name

???~ Can we go to the bar ..To talk about this .

Nicki~ yeah sure

We walk at the bar and sat . When I seen him . He look so familiar . He has tattoos and Light brown eyes . His skin was like a caramel skin color . He look so familiar .

Nicki~ So ...who are you?

???~ I'm your protector , Shad  but you can call me Bow Wow

Nicki~ Oh

Bow Wow~ Your parent died before they could see you ...but you belong in my pack

Nicki~ Oh ..So where is your pack

Bow wow~ No where

Nicki~ Oh

We were just in the middle of talking . Until Wayne and these guy came up to us .

Wayne~ Nicki !?!?!?

Nicki~ *turns around* Wayne ...uh ...hey