WHO YOU GONNA CHOOSE ?

CHRIS POV

I woke up in my room  . I stretch my arms and stand up . Then I seen the fake book I show Nicki .hahaha She fell for it too  . I remember what happen last night . hhaahah . I know Nicki like to see this D!ck again . I wish she my mate and not that other nigga mate too . I would have f!ck her so good that she would never go back to that nigga drake . I wonder how her p#ssy taste. Anyways Imma find out soon cause we both gonna have to make a baby .hahahahahaha. So yeah . Just then I heard a knock . I  open the door and seen it was Nicki .

Chris:" Good morning Sexy " I said in a seduce tone .

Nicki:" Chris please don't do this sh!t with me " She snapped back at me.

Chris:" What sh!t beautiful " I said with a chuckle at the end .

Nicki:"  That sh!t nigga " she said it in a Trinidad accent .

Chris:" Whatever what you want ?" I ask  trying to get to the point .

Nicki:" you to stop " She said annoyed .

Chris:" To stop what "  I ask a little confused .

Nicki:" Stop trying to make me your mate ...I know you lied to me last night  "  She said with a angry look.

Chris:" how you know ". I said admitting it .

Nicki:" I could tell that it was written by your handwriting " She said with a dislike look .

Chris:" Okay maybe I lied but- " I said while being cut off by Nicki .

Nicki:" I don't care Chris ...Just leave me the f!ck alone got damn " She walk away frustrate .

I just close the door and just thought how lucky that nigga is to have her .

DRAKE POV

I was just getting out the hotel until I bump until my old friend . That I haven't seen since we was in our old highschool together . His name is Marshall Bruce Mathers , I call him Eminem . (Eminem is a human he knows drake is a vampire/werewolf)

Drake:" Hey ..I haven't seen you in a long time ". I said while dap him and smiling really hard.

Eminem:" WOAH !!!!!!you look like you been hittin something hahah" He said with laughter .

Drake:" Naw man ...I think I find my mate ". I said with a half serious expression .

Eminem:" really bro ...Then when can I see her ".  He said with a smile .

Drake:" Actually Now ". I said with a smile back .

Eminem:" For real ...Okay leggo " He said while walking with me .

NICKI POV  

Its was 3:36 pm . I am really annoy by Chris right now . Cause now everybody is gone to school or work . I didn't go to school today because I didn't want to see Wayne . Its really tough seeing him .  Anyways me and Chris is the only one in the house . URGHH I'm Sick of his Bullsh!t . Why he just can't see that he not my type . Just then I heard a knock . FINALLY . I run up and get it and seen it was Drake and this white guy with blond hair . He look a little cute though .

Drake:" Hey Nicki this is my friend Marshall , but just call him Mars or Eminem ". He said while walking in .

Nicki:" Oh nice to meet you I'm Nicki ". I shake his hands .

Eminem:" I know drake told me so much about yo ". He said while licking his lips .

Nicki:" Is that so ". I smile at him and drake .

Chris:" HOLD THE  F!CK UP ...You will flirt with this white idiot , but not me ". He burst out loud .

Eminem:" aye drake who is this jacka$$ ?" He ask with a mad look , but to me it look sexy .

Chris:" aye you shut the f!ck , before I do it myself ". He said while his fangs coming out and his eyes changing red .

Nicki:" Chris just get the f!ck outta here ". I said while my fangs coming out and my eyes changing .

Just then attack Marshall and then I start to attack Chris on his back of his neck . Then Chris fall down to the ground in a corner and holding the back of his neck . I look over at Marshall and seen a lot of blood on his neck . I never could hold my hunger problem .   I start to back away really slow .

Drake:" NICKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING I NEED YOU HELP ". He yelled trying to help Eminem .

Nicki:" I..I..I Can't " I said trying to leave but my hunger was taking over .

Drake:" WHY ". He ask confused .

Nicki:" I would kill him ". I said trying to not get closer .

Drake:" Please ". He plead almost on the verge of crying .

I couldn't let him die , so I run over there . Then sink my fangs on his wrist . Then I suck the poison out . But I didn't let go .

Drake:" Nicki that's enough let go " He said , but I didn't .

Drake:" NICKI" He yelled

_____________________________________

WILL NICKI LET GO ?

DOES NICKI LIKE EMINEM ?

IS CHRIS JEALOUS ?