I FIND MY PACK PART 2

NICKI POV

I woke up . I look around and didn't know where I were . I look at my neck and it was heel . Cause I woke up . I was in a room , but not my room . It look like a boy room , Cause it has boy stuff in here . I look at my clothes and seen that I didn't have my normal clothes on . I had on a big t-shirt . That had a design saying "Tunechi " . It had a Skateboard on it too . I wonder who shirt is this . Before I knew it the door open . I seen a really light skinned guy with curly hair and slight a bread . He looks familiar . Then it came to me . He the guy that was with Wayne . So this must be Wayne room or his room . Anyway,  The light skinned guy seen I was up and  look at my neck . His eyes grew BIG .

Drake~ How did your neck heel ? *he walk close*

Nicki~ ........

I didn't say nothing ,because i was scare that would find out that I'm not a human . He soon walk over to me and stand in front of me . I smell blood from somewhere and that made my eyes turn (book cover ) . I try to hide it by looking down . But I couldn't hide it  cause the smell of blood got stronger . He then put my head up with his hand pulling my cheek up . He look in my eyes and seen my eyes change color (book cover) . He hurry and put my head down . Then shake his head .

Drake~ Are you a Vampire and a Werewolf ?

Nicki~.....P-Please d-d-don't hurt m-me *trying to hide the tears*

Drake~ I'm not gonna hurt you *walk up and sits down*

Nicki~ H-How do I know *moving back*

Drake~ Cause I'm a Vampire and a Werewolf too

Nicki~ *gasp* you are?

Drake~ yes

just then Wayne came in with blood over his neck . That why I was smelling blood . I couldn't help it I run up and sink my teeth in his neck ........................................................................