WHAT YA WANT

NICKI POV

When I seen Chris . He had his shirt off showing his 6 pac and tattoos . He had his pants sagging that I could see his boxer . He look at me licking his lips .I mean don't get me wrong , but he cute but I just don't like him. I hope ain't gonna do nothing .

Nicki:" Chris what are you doing here ". I ask trying to stop  looking at him cause he looks so sexy .

Chris:" I'm here to talk to you about something ". He said while sitting in my lap .

Nicki:" C-Chris can you get Y-Your Big A-A$$ Off of me ". I said trying to breath and he got off .

Chris:" My bad shawty ....Anyways I just want to know why you like them white boys instead of me huh? I mean what wrong with me...Is it the way I look , dress , or speak? Just tell me please ". He said a little confused and sad .

Nicki:" No Its not you ...Its me ..Its just you're just not my type " . I said trying to explain to him .

Chris:" So what is your type then ". He said smiling a little .

Nicki:" My type huh ? Why you asking me a millions of questions anyway I could ask you the same thing ". I said a little annoy .

Chris:" Oh my type is a Girl that love me for me and never cheat or lie ..I just want one girl and that was you Until you turn a Nigga down ". He said while chuckling  a little .

Nicki:" Well I had to cause I had a man ". i said trying to top it off  .

Chris:" Can you kiss me for the first time please since this is my first kiss please ". He ask trying to convince me .

Nicki:" No Way ". I snapped at him .

Chris:" Please just please ". he said with his head down .

Nicki:" o-o-okay one kiss wouldn't hurt ". I said while left his head up fast .

He walk up to me and put one hand on my cheek . He bent down and lay his lips on mines . I was to pull away until Chris put his tongue in my mouth . I try to snatch my head back but he put both hands on my cheek and had a tight grip on it . Just then I pull out my fangs and put my fangs into his bottom lips . He start to pull away but I hold a tight grip and as I was biting his bottom lips the blood was flowing in my mouth . my mouth start to burn . I stop I forgot he was a vampire . Then look at me with fear and run out the door ....................................................................................................................................................................