«Chapter 1:»

«Ender's P.O.V »

Swoosh!

I opened my eyes and found myself in a mineshaft. Yup. I'm in a village full of useless and pathetic villagers guarded by Iron Golems.

After almost two weeks of strolling around the world, I have found a village to steal in.

Unlike the other villages, I found this place pretty advance. I took a peek at their security and saw six Iron Golems surrounding the place.

Also, I found out that a rich villager lives in a mineshaft stays in this secured village.

And I confirmed that today is the lucky day for me to steal valuable ores.

After looking around the place, which is huge, I saw a chest that contains some shitty emerald blocks.

When will I find a diamond block?
Holy crap.
Is everyone in this world are poor as freak?

And oh, I forgot. My name's Ender, your typical enderman mob.
Unlike the other enderman, I'm picky and an introvert. Who treats others like a dirt, ya know, they're everywhere and very useless.

I'm different to my kind, and I prefer to stay here in the Over world than to go back at the End Dimension.

But still, I wonder what happened back to Home world..

Pssh.. Who cares? As long I'm filthy rich here, I'm fine on my own.

I snapped back to reality as I heard the wooden door slam open, and the well-known 'rich' villager entered.

And when he noticed my presence, his eyes widens in shock and his legs are obviously shaking.

"A-an.. E-end-der-ma-"

"Sup." I greeted then quickly teleports outside his house.

I start to ran away as I gained attention and gasps from the other villagers in the area.

"Get back here! Give me my emerald back!" The dumbass villager shouted, alarming the Iron Golems around.

These cowards, why do they need protection? And these majestic perfect colored green emeralds are not worth to be owned by those weaklings..

Now I'm running away from the certain villager's house with a handful of emerald blocks with me.

A determined smile crept on my face as I escaped the first block of the houses like it was a piece of cake.

I saw the Iron Golems behind me, chasing me as the ground shake due to their metallic figure.

Or they are just fat, that's why..

I stick my tongue towards them and it seemed that it make them angry.

"Oww. Come on! You can run faster than that!" I teased as I laughed shortly.

I look back on the direction where I'm running to and saw a horde of zombies and small groups of skeleton.

Ambush.. I see..

I teleport to a place near the village. I turned around to watch the battle.

Zombies are attacking the Iron Golems. They already taken down 2 of the 6 Iron Golems that guards the village. Skeletons also helped them while the remaining are attacking the villagers.

Oh I forgot to mentioned that it was night so the sunlight is nowhere to be found in the cool dark sky.

And also, the zombies are armed with different kinds of swords. So their side is winning.

It was not that intense. Seeing stuffs like that is normal for me. After all experiences I went through in my journey so far, the only main goal that zombies and skeletons believe is:

To kill all the players and to bring down the villages..

Life for us mobs today is not pleasant unlike the past ones. Those pesky players' population are increasing.
Meaning that they need more valuable things to explore the world.

Hunting us mobs..
Eliminating us..
Getting the resourceful things from us..
That's how merciless they are..

Even me, also, hates those brats. I had enough witnessing thousand deaths of the mobs, the building of houses and traps.

They are full of greed and I hate those. I just have obsession to ores. But hey, I'm not greedy! I even left a single emerald block to that villager!

I sighed as I decided to leave the place. I walked through a random forest like a nomad as I waited for the sun to rise.

Unfortunately, it will be a long night for me so I planned on searching for some fellow enderman to share a block with.

"Ok. This is so unexpectedly boring." I muttered to myself as I sit on the ground under a tree.

I haven't seen any enderman past these weeks, and I admit that I'm confused and worried. Before, you can usually see some of them in the plains.

But now.. I feel like.. I'm all alone.. Well I'm always alone but.. Not THIS alone.

I started to think that they got killed for their pearls. Which is essential for teleporting. And if the players knew about the our dimension, I'm sure that our Great Ender Dragon is doomed.

I just sighed, closing my eyes and opening it again. Not that problematic but, sometimes I wished that someone will end my life.
To end this loneliness..

Maybe if I will have a second life, I can be a different mob. Silly, but it is true.

Then, without noticing, I drifted to a peaceful sleep in a cold, comfortable night.

•~•~•~

I woke up at the sound of an arrow plunged deeper in a wood block.

I looked up and saw an arrow just near my head.

Oh crap. That arrow. Just missed. My head. Holy. Shit.

Another arrow nearly hit me again, and I got so nervous that I stand up.

"Fuck. I missed." A girlish voice cursed. I looked around and saw no one.

Then I felt.. Realization..

It was a player..

An arrow was going to hit until,

BOOM!!

I coughed, as I found my surroundings all blown up and covered in smoke.

My health bar was drained to half. My body was slammed to the hard wood of a tree, and as I tried to move, it was screaming in pain.

I grunted in pain as I opened one of my eyes and saw an incoming silhouette of someone.

I keep coughing, until, I saw who it was..

She was holding a bow and a TNT and has a green hoodie. She flashed a sly smile and stretched her hand to help me to stand.

It was a mob.. It was a..

"You okay?"

Creeper..