«Chapter 7:»

(Fave number. Long chapter. >w<)

«Ree's P.O.V

"You troublemaker." A player used an enderpearl to teleport to kill and stop me.

I didn't care what was happening but then I felt tightness and warmness.

Then I found myself teleported away from that player.

"What the?" I squealed at the sudden action of Ender, who just kept me away from the danger. But the TNT slipped off from my hands and fell.

In my shock, I saw the other mobs under the tree, escaping. And the TNT directly approaching them.

I only dropped the TNT on the area where players stands. And the mobs that were caged have somewhat large distance away. So the explosion only destroyed their cages.

I tried to catch it, but I failed. But I warned them.

"Muffet look out!" I exclaimed as Muffet and some mobs looked up. The TNT alerts them and quickly ran away.

I saw Ender teleport the mobs that are too slow to go out of the place, away but with Muffet and the other mobs.

Before the explosion, they were on a safe spot away from the explosion and I smiled.

But then.. I saw particles and..

B O O M . . .

«Muffet's P.O.V

"GET OUT OF THERE REE-"

B O O M . . .

The impact slightly affect us but didn't take damage.

As the place clears up, Ender warned us to get away from this place as soon as possible since Steve might be still alive..

I beamed as I look at the small group of mobs I'm in with.. I recall their presence but then I notice.. There's no clues where Ree is..

"B-but.. H-how about.." I stuttered as I teared up. Ender tilts his head.

"Y-you didn't use teleportation.. To save.. H-her?"

He stay silent..

The particles..
The figure who hold her..
Is not Ender?!

"What the fuck?! Its not you who grabs her?!" I accidentally swear in rage and anxious when I saw his silent reply.

"We never saw him teleport when he finished saving us." A skeleton with a golden helmet said. Almost of the mobs nodded and hummed in agreement.

"What?!" I glared at Ender who looks very guilty. "You didn't save her?!"

"Look." He paused and sighed heavily. "If I go back and save her, there's a possibility that we both be blown up."