«Chapter 2:»

«Ender's P.O.V

A creeper..

"You okay?" The mob asked as she stared at me, slightly confused.

I didn't know that my face was actually showing a complete surprised expression so it makes me embarrassed.

"U-uh.. I'm f-fine!" I stuttered as I replied, and I scratched my head to show how embarrassed I am.. And I felt my cheeks burning.. Wait.. AM I BLUSHING?!

"UGH! Those bastards! I had enough of them." She looked behind her and I saw the two players' corpses laying on the ground.

Wait.. Corpses? Is that exaggerated? Well, they will respawn so I guess I shouldn't say corpse..

She looked at me and grabbed my hand, helping me to stand. I slightly groaned in pain due to the impact between me and the tree.

"Sorry for the explosion.." She sheepishly apologized as she scratched her head. "I guess that's what we creepers do.." 

I only flashed a small smile for an awkward reply.

"That's fine. I've encountered worse explosions of the other creepers than yours." I answered, for a few seconds she just blinked before her face changed.

"I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. I KNEW THAT OTHERS THINK THAT I AM WEAK. I KNEW IT.. WAHH." She cried like a baby, almost breaking down.

I flinched because of her reaction as I tried to calm her down.

"Oh god! I'm sorry that I didn't know!" I apologized as I put my hands on her shoulder, as she keep crying.

Wait.. Crying?
Tears?
WATER?!

I flinched and got nervous as shit. I started to back away and noticed that her sobs and whines stopped. I looked at her and saw her tear-stained face and watery eyes looking at me.

"Oh.. I forgot that you're an enderman." She wiped her tears. "Silly me.. Even this great moment meeting up with a rare mob is completely destroyed by me.."

"Rare?" I questioned as I calmed down a bit. Damn.. This girl is somewhat has issues..

And what is she talking about?

"What. You don't know?" She asked me, disbelief in her tone. "The great Steve has eliminated half of your population and took over the End Dimension."