«Chapter 6:»

«Ender's P.O.V

Last night, after Muffet treated Ree's wounds, she guide us to her hidden base near the surface.

It was on the hillside and the light that illuminates her base is only fire.

Ree fell asleep on my lap, as I sat on the ground with a carpet while I carry her bridal-style.

Why? I still don't trust Muffet since her sudden kindness was after she almost killed Ree.

To protect Ree, I just carried her while she's sleeping.

The sun rise up, but still, she's still sleeping peacefully.

"You two are really a cute couple." Muffet complimented as she watches me blush like an idiot.

"Y-you got that wrong. We're just friends." I spoke out the truth but she just chuckled.

"Fufufufu.. But I can see a passion burning in her eyes when she looks at you.." She said as she hand me a bowl of mushroom soup.

"Passion? What are you talking about?" I asked, confused as I look at her sipping her soup.

"Then.. what are you blushing about?" She asked, with a teasing tone.

My blushed got deeper but I shake my head, reducing its obvious look.

Muffet laughed as I glared at her.

"Don't deny the fact. Investigate about it all you want if you want to know the truth." She added as she finished her food.

I felt movement then I heard Ree yawned, I look at her with a smile.

"Oh morning Ree." Muffet greeted as I let go of Ree, who sat beside me and smile.

"Good morning Muffet!" Ree greeted as she approached the table.

"Here. You can eat." Muffet give her a mushroom soup and Ree happily ate it all.

"I found out that there's too many players in this cave. I made a trap that you went in yesterday to kill all of them." Muffet approach me and give me a map.
"I also found out that the left, right and the front side of the small forest that surrounds this hill is inhabited of players. Its more like a city." She added as she pointed the hill like figure in the map.