«Chapter 3:»

«Ree's P.O.V

(A/N: The creeper girl. Yup.. I got her name from cREEper. I'm so sorry for the dumb names)

I watched him start walking away. Or dragging himself to a trouble.

He called me weak, (or just explained how my explosions hurts) so I tried to control myself, avoiding following him or crying.

He was nice but.. I guess I was too hyper to join him. And I can't believe it.. I saved, saw, talked to an enderman..

Can you believe it?!

The news about the extinction of endermans makes it rare. So seeing one of it makes you consider yourself lucky..

And since they're nearly extinct, I failed controlling myself and found myself, quietly following him.

He was walking where he was from and went to a clear area where an advance village is. Of course I got anxious since he should go away from it because he have a critical condition.

I hide behind a tree and watched him.

"What the hec-"

An arrow swiftly missed him and hit the tree where I'm hiding instead. I got surprised and saw him froze at his place as he looked at the arrow.

I hide behind the tree, after few seconds I took a peek and saw him looking towards where the village is.

Oh no.. This is bad.. This is really bad.

"FIRE!!" A command was sent as it rains arrows. I saw violet particles around him but he wasn't moving nor teleporting..

DID HE LOST HIS MARBLES?! HE SHOULD RUN AWAY!

Worried, I didn't hesitate to go out of my hiding spot, went in front of him and throw TNTs on the arrows while its still in the midair.

"What?" I heard his confused voice as I looked at him and smiled.

"See?! You can't teleport due to that condition!" I complained as I grabbed his hand and run away from that place.

"Whoa-"

"Let's go before the players fin-" I got cut off because an arrow wounded my leg, I fell down on the ground. I felt a strange substance spreading in me as I felt so weak and my vision got blurred.

"Oh no!" He worriedly commented as I heard arrows pouring down.

I can't feel anything, but only the pain on my leg. The arrows were poisoned, and unfortunately.. I got hit by one..

Damn.. So this is the end..

At least I saved an enderman, right? I'm more concerned about their race than ours..

Technically, I don't care about our race since nobody cares about me..

They left me..
Now I'm leaving this world..

"Come on!" He said, but I became hopeless. I can't even move a muscle.. I don't know what kind of poison is this.. But.. It works..