«Chapter 4:»

«Ender's P.O.V

Last night was complicated but today, I had a great start.

Last night as the moon rises, a group of skeletons and zombies attacked each other for the reason we don't know.
And later, we found out that they were just planning how to ambush a nearby village.

But I got so many questions in my head why does the skeletons have to shot arrows at random places during their meeting?

It was going smoothly spying on them until one of the TNTs of Ree fell down and exploded. This get the attention of the gathered mobs and thought we are some, uh, enemies.

So we had a rough chase, full of arrows and TNTs.. Ree was so angry that she almost killed them..

But later, they found out we just passed by and treated us with some respect. Since we relate to each other cuz we are mobs.. And players kills us mobs.. So.. Yeah..

They invited us for some small dinner, with a bread and mushroom soup they have from stealing in villages. Ree was so happy to know they have like, 64+ bread and mushroom soup.

We helped them about making a plan to destroy the villages and because I'm a professional thief, they learned something for pros by me.

But Ree was all like:
To take their security down, you need to blow them up.

And she gave a TON of TNTs that came out from nowhere. The group was thankful for our help so they let us sleep in their base.

And now, we said goodbye to the group while they hide in their cave, avoiding the sunlight, as we travelled like nomads.

"Uh.. Ree.." I called her as she looks at me and hummed.

"Yeah?"

"Where did you get those TNTs by the way?" I asked, making her giggled like I was too dumb to know something.

"What did you expect from creepers?" We stopped walking as she let out a TNT. "Explosions, Ender.. Explosions and TNTs.."

Pssh.. The source of those TNTs are forever be a mystery.

We are now in the plain biome, meaning there's more ponds and rivers around. Heck, we even had to walk near a FREAKING WATERFALL!!

But with Ree helping me with this fear of mine, I safely calmed myself and went through it without getting insane.

I admit, having friends is quite fun. You're not alone, you have someone to talk to, someone can comfort you, and they can protect and save you.

But I can see Ree as a fragile kind of mob, so its best if I am the one who will protect her and save her.

We came across two players, obviously new to the world since they only have wooden swords to fight with.

Mercilessly, Ree throwed a dozen of TNTs while I hugged a tree so I won't get carried away. After that, we earned some basic blocks and swords. We keep the swords and food and ignore the others.

I can see her willingly to improve her bombing skills. I'm not a creeper so I just stated some motivational and inspirational lines.

I think..