Chapter 4: Depression

Daylight

Chapter 4: Depression

            “What?!”Ysa exclaimed.

            “Frank cheated on me.” I replied while tears running down on my cheeks.  “Just now. I saw him having sex with other woman in his bed.” I continued.

            “What the hell is going on???” She asked.

            “I’ll call you back later when I got home.” I turned off the phone so I won’t be called by anyone. Not at this moment. I remembered everything happened a while ago. Frank did not bother to run after me. My heart kept tearing apart. I drive out the streets and speed my car on my way home. I did not stop crying and my tears seem endless.

            When I got home, I ran straight to my room. I am still living with my parents. My Dad didn’t want me to live all by myself. He told me that I am his precious girl so he can’t afford to let me be lonesome. He’s overprotected father and I am a bratt. I am their one and only child. I admitted that I am kind of a spoiled daughter so I get everything what I want. However, I knew my limitations so I still listen to them.

            I cried for the whole afternoon until I fell asleep in my bed. The scene earlier hovered in my dreams. It was like a nightmare. It repeated itself over and over again until I woke up in the early evening. My stomach hurts since I haven’t eaten anything this day. I pained more since I am stressed with everything had happened today.

            I looked for my bed and looked for my cell phone. I stopped crying since my heart is numb. It was like I can’t cry anymore. I can’t think clearly. My head and stomach hurts. I felt nauseous as well. I turned on my phone. Then it flooded by messages. Most were from Frank and Ysa. Then a name in caller ID pops up. It was Frank.

            I don’t want to hear anything from him at this moment but I also didn’t hear his reasons. Yes. I am a kind of person who understands even a little thing. I wanted to hear out his reasons so I pressed the answer button.

            “Amy?” Frank said. “Thank God you finally opened your line.” His tone is cold and it felt like he’s pissed because I turned off my phone for a long time.

            “What?” I answered back. “Aren’t you done hurting me?”

            “NO. I mean let me explain. Let’s meet.” He said. He wasn’t pleading actually. He’s voice was like commanding me to meet him.

            “No. Spill it out here on the line. I don’t want to see you at this moment.” I answered back raising my voice.

            “Let’s meet so you’ll understand. I want to see you now.”

            “Are you deaf? I don’t want to see you. Tell me your reasons. Why you did cheat on me?”

            “I didn’t cheat on you.” He answered. The hell he didn’t cheat on me. Liar.

            “What??? So what did I see earlier this day? You are having sex with another woman in your bed. I caught the two of you!” I’m totally pissed off.

            “We did have sex but I don’t have feelings for her. I was just attracted at her.” He reasoned out.

            “Still, you cheated. You think you didn’t cheat on me because you don’t have feelings for her? What brains do you have? Or is it your other head told you that?”