The End

AN

I'm on the verge of tears. I don't want this book to end! AAAAAAHHHHH!! Thanks to everyone who supported(you know who you are) and all my readers. You've all really motivated me to keep writing. ((Thus will not be my last fanfiction, HINT HINT.) Thanks, and enjoy the final chapter of It Started with Daleks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chaos.

Mass chaos.

All I could see was war and death and the savage look in the Romans eyes.

With my sword gripped tightly in my hand, I turn to the Doctor.

"I'm going to fight."

"Are you sure? It's probably not safe, and-"

"I'm going to fight," I repeat. The Doctor bites his lip and hesitates, then slowly nods.

I slowly walk to him and rap my arms around his waste.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

He looks down to me and smiles sadly.

"You're welcome."

I release his waist, holding back tears.

We both know how all this is going to end

I walk out slowly, and close the door behind me. I hear it creak and smile. I pace down the hill, dreading the war that awaits me. My pace turns into a run, my run into a sprint, and my sprint into a charge. I grab my sword my with my right hand and run to my fate.

I run past my peers and half bloods and catch a glimpse of their faces, war torn and weak. I look forward, and see a boy about 16 with blonde hair and stuffed animals strapped to his waist.

Octavian.

Listening to my instincts, I charge over to him. He sees me coming, and reveals a sword from his sheath. We draw and strike, continuously lashing at each other with moves of anger.

I am so lost in my anger that I become distracted by myself.

His sword cuts through the side of my stomach and I cripple to the ground. My vision fades as he kicks my face and walks ahead of me. I feel a tear streak down my face.

I smile.

Time's up.

The fates cut my string.

THE END

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••