Chapter 9/drinks and fancy dancy times.

Everyone stepped out of the impala, the lights from the bar glared on the front of Baby. Dean smiled, "isn't this more like it!" He exclaimed, taking no time to hold the door open for the girls and Sam. The place was fairly vacant, odd for a Saturday night.
Everyone ordered a drink, a song came on, as soon as the intro began, a glint of excitement glowed in the girls eyes. The first set of lyrics came on,
'She paints her fingers with a close precision. He starts to notice empty bottles of gin And takes a moment to assess the sin She's paid for.'
Indi begins to hum to the song, smiling wide eyed at Amie, who was tapping to the beat.
'A lonely speaker in a conversation
Her words are swimming through his ears again
There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for'
Indi and Amie began to mumble the lyrics, getting slightly louder as the chorus came nearer.
'Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe'
The girls were singing out the lyrics smiling. The chorus came on, causing Dean and Sam to chuckle at the girls enthusiasm.
'Woah, Mona Lisa,
You're guaranteed to run this town
Woah, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown!'
The girls screamed out the chorus, laughing and wiping tears from their eyes. Dean stared at Amie, her enthusiastic behaviour towards music was something he fancied in her. Sam looked at Indi the same way, admiration in his eyes.
"Oh god Indi! I haven't heard that song since that gathering two years ago when I forced you to dance with Andrew!" Amie laughed, Indi pulled a disgusted face. "Ew don't remind me!" Indi gasped, pouting.
"Don't lie! You know you liked it." Amie poked fun of Indi, who pulled a straight face. "He was actually the most disgusting thing I had ever seen." She chuckled. The boys got more drinks for everyone as the girls Engaged the boys in the conversation.
"Hey Deano!" Amie smiled, taking the beer from his hand. Dean smiled, "hey Tiger, having a good night?" He asked, she nodded, taking a sip.

---ABOUT AN HOUR LATER---
To say Amie couldn't handle alcohol was an understatement. She was drunk. She began screaming out the lyrics to a song that had came on, she stood up on the table for what seemed to be the 50th time. She danced on top of the table singing out the lyrics,
"Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere"
Dean looked up at her dancing, tapping along to the song, she didn't have a bad voice.
Indi and Sam were chatting it up.

"Miss Indiana, if you wouldn't mind I would like to know more about you. What is your passion, your dream. Where do you want you life to take you?"

"Well Sam, someday, if demons and monsters seize to exist, I would want to work with animals. I would want to nurse them, until every injured animal is healed and happy." Indi smiled, no one really asked her these things much, so it was nice to talk about herself sometimes. Sam smiled, he looked interested.
"They have some really good animal classes at Stanford." He chuckled. Indi smiled, "I just love animals".

Dean continued to laugh at Amie, who was chatting up a fine lad.
"So, do you wait until marriage or?" Amie said, scaring the dude away. She laughed at her self awkwardness, sitting back down next to Dean.
"Yeah forget about attempting to dance with a guy tonight!" She laughed. Dean stood up, sticking his hand out as 'Bed of roses' came on. "Come on, loosen up for one night. Want to dance?" Dean offered, smiling. Amie grabbed his hand, she nodded slightly. He pulled he closer, swaying slightly.
"Everything is just so right tonight, and that's what's driving me crazy." Dean smirked at the loving, drunk girl in front of him. Amie hummed as they danced together, enjoying the serenity of tonight. Sam and Indi continued talking, Sam turned his head to see his older brother dancing with the slightly younger girl.
"She makes him happy." He mumbled, Indi looked up. "Hmm?"
"Amie. She makes Dean feel special, I can see it." Sam said, smiling. Indi looked over at the two, cheeks flushed and giggling as they danced hand in hand.
"Do you want to dance with me?" Sam asked, Indi turned her full attention to Sam. She stood up, smiling. "Why the hell not?" She said. He held her hand, they began dancing as the next song came on.
The song played a bit, the lyrics serenading the ears of everyone around. "I'm just wanna dance all night
And I'm all messed up, I'm so out of line, yeah
Stilettos and broken bottles
I'm spinning around in circles
And I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, oh
I'm right over here, why can't you see me, oh
And I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home, ooh
I keep dancing on my own
And oh no"
Indi sighed, taking a deep breath. Tonight was very peaceful, stress relieving... perfect.
------
Dean and Amie sat back down at the table, breathless. Dean's voice chimed in.
"You should have a go at the karaoke over there."
Amie looked at him, with a serious expression.
"Look I may be drunk, but I'm not stupid, Winchester. Why would I sing I front of everyone and embarrass myself?" She chuckled, Dean picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She hit his back.
"PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT WINCHESTER NO DON'T YOU DARE PUT ME ON THAT STAGE I SWEAR!" She yelled. Sam and Indi laughed at the two. Amie thrashed around and she was held still on the stage, a microphone in front of her. She was forced to pick out a song. "U-um I'm going to sing Always, by P-panic at the disco." She stuttered. All eyes were on her as the song intro began.
" When the world gets too heavy
Put it on my back
I'll be your levy
You are taking me apart
Like bad glue
On a get well card"
her voice softly sang, dean stared at her, smiling.
"It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me
I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
Blink back, to let me know"
The shakiness slowly faded from her voice. She became a little more confident as the crowd stood, staring in awe.
"I'm a fly that's trapped
In a web
But I'm thinking that
My spider's dead
Lonely, lonely little life
I could kid myself
In thinking that I'm fine"
She continued to sing until the song was over. Silence before loud clapping could be heard. Indi ran up onto the stage, pulling Amie into a long hug.
"Are you crying?"Indi chuckled, holding her best friend close.
"Yes. Yes I am, and you know why?" Amie responded, wiping her eyes.
"Why?"
"Because my best friend is the best asshole I know, because she didn't stop the big bad Winchester from making me sing, drunk in front of a bar. But I still love her." Amie chuckled, pulling Indi back into a hug.
Dean and Sam ran over on the stage to the girls.
"You were actually Amazing!" Sam laughed, high fiving Amie.
"Haha, thank you samsquatch!" She giggled, Dean didn't say anything he just stared at her, a huge smile plastered on his face.
"You gonna hug me or-" Amie was cut off by Dean placing his lips on hers, kissing her soft but hungrily.
"That's better" she smiled, kissing him again. The same sparks went off as they did when they first kissed, by the motel. Dean pulled back, panting slightly.
"Lets go home, I'm tired." He smiled, everyone nodded and got into the impala, trusting Dean's drunk driving skills.
-----AUTHORS NOTE--
This has 100% been the most emotional chapter for me to write. I don't know why, it's
1361 words long :)