Chapter 15//why Dean, why.

It was really tense in the car for Dean, no one knew why. He felt something slightly weigh on his shoulder, noticing it was his loving girlfriends hand. Amie rested her hand on his shoulder as he drove, noticing his discomfort.

Indi and Sam talked about the case,
"So does this lady think it's her husband trying to communicate with her?" He asked, curious. Indi shrugged,
"Could be anything,"
Sam nodded as Dean continued driving and Amie fell asleep In her seat, curled up softly.
Dean sighed, turning on the radio quietly.
"I see a red door and I want it to be black..." Dean mumbled, tapping along to the familiar song. Sam smiled softly, putting in his earplugs listening to one of his boring podcasts.
Indi stretched in the back, scrolling through her old messages. She kept sneakily glancing at Sam, blushing whenever he noticed her. Dean pulled over to a gas station, needing to re fuel. He tapped Sam's shoulder and held out a card to him.
"Can you and Indi go get fuel and some snacks? It's only another 15 minute drive but good to stock up." Sam nodded getting the hint as he and Indi climbed out of the vehicle and went to go get snacks. Dean climbed into the back, shaking Amie awake gently.
"Hey" she spoke in a whisper, rubbing her eyes. Dean bent down and placed a soft kiss to her forehead before climbing out and grabbing a blanket from the trunk. He climbed into the back and lifted Amie onto his lap, covering them with the blanket.
"I'll make Sam drive.." he whispered, pecking her lips. Amie nodded and cuddled into his chest, closing her eyes as Sam and Indi approached the vehicle again. Sam Chuckled and got into the drivers seat as Indi got into the passenger seat. They began driving again. Once they pulled up to the house, Dean stirred awake. He placed soft kisses on Amie's neck, trying to wake her up. She groaned softly and buried her head deeper into his chest. He whined softly, "We need to go Bub." he whispered, Sam just chuckled as he and Indi got out of the impala. Dean sighed, keeping his arms around her waist as he sucked and nibbled on her neck. She shivered and sat up, attacking Deans lips with her own. Dean kissed back, running a free hand through her hair. Amie sighed happily, pulling away. 

"wake me up like that more often." she smiled softly, her eyelids fluttering in surprise. Dean's cheeks went red, 

"nice hickey" he teased as they got out of the car. Amie gasped as she looked at her neck in the side mirror. she playfully hit Dean.                           

"You dumbass! how am I meant to look professional with a huge bruise on my neck!" She sighed, pulling out a scarf from her bag. She covered it quickly in foundation then tied the scarf around it. Dean just chuckled as they met up with Sam and Indi near the front door.

 "Nice scarf Amie, didn't think of you as someone who would wea-" Sam was cut off by Indi.

"She only owns that one to hide hickeys on the job!" Indi teased, sticking her tongue out at Amie and Dean. Amie held her neck, her hand placed over the tender skin.

(TIME SKIP)

It was just a mortified widow, imagining scenarios in her head a little too real. Plus, it seems she hadn't cleaned in days. The scratching? rats. a whole family of them. Sam called an exterminator for her and they all left as soon as the old woman saw Amie's hickey, hitting her over the head with her cane for being "too young".  Dean sat in the drivers seat with Sam in the passenger seat. The girls, like always sat in the back as Amie held her head in her hand, her cheeks bright red as she mumbled some profanities under her breath. Dean just chuckled at her as Sam and Indi smiled cockily.  

"Yeah Amie, your way to young to be having sex with Dea-" Sam teased, being cut off by Amie.

"WE DID NOT HAVE SEX!" She cut him off, cheeks flushing even brighter red. 

"bitch." she added quietly, turning around to face the car seat. Sam rolled his eyes as they began driving back to the bunker. "Well this case was boring." Indi sighed, leaning back into the soft leather. Dean just nodded as they pulled up into the driveway. Sam got out first, opening the door for Indi as Dean smiled at the two. 

"hey I think I'm gonna drive around with Amie for a bit." he said, Amie looked up and smiled as Sam chuckled.

"have fun you two. don't get too frisky."

...

That was Dean's plan.