Chapter three// Motel troubles.

"What the fuck do you mean I can't book a room?! My Information is right here, I have the money? What the fuck is the issue?" Amie screamed at the desk lady.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we're already overbooked so we have no rooms available. If you don't mind, could you stop yelling otherwise we are getting security."

Amie scoffed and walked away from the rest of the group, escorting herself. She walked outside and punched a brick wall, scraping her knuckles. She was pissed, tired and hungry.

"Give her a few minutes. Shes an angry crier, she will break down into tears for a few minutes and then act like shes completely fine." Indi confirmed. The boys looked at each other, feeling sorry for the girl outside. 

"I'm gonna go grab my phone from the car." Dean explained, walking outside towards the car. He saw Amie leaning against the wall, tears slid down her cheeks. He walked over to her. 

"Hey tiger, you okay?" He asked, he could tell she wasn't, but he asked either way.

"No. No I'm not okay. God, I just want to break down, Scream so fucking loudly but I can't!" She cried as she spoke, wiping her tears away with her sleeve. Dean came closer to her, staring at her. 'Gosh' He thought. 'She is gorgeous'. And without a second thought, he pulled her chin to face him, and kissed her. She kissed back, sparks flew. Once their lips parted, Dean spoke. 

"I-I'm sorry I just. Look, I won't tell if you don't."

"Deal" 

They grinned at each other, and walked back into the building where a familiar face was seen.

"Emily? God, I haven't seen you since I helped you with the vampires!"

"Amie? Indi? God its been ages! how have ya been?" Emily asked, smiling and high fiving Indi and Amie.

"Actually not so great... Trying to find a place me and my friends can stay." Amie admitted, rubbing her neck uncomfotably.

'Well come on! don't be so awkward. come stay in my room for a couple nights, no issue! I still owe you's anyways!" Emily suggested.

"Only if you don't mind, we will be gone in a few days, just need to rest and heal up." Amie thanked, smiling.

"It's no deal. I have a whole spare room, if you have bedding otherwise i can pay and get extra"

"We're fine, we have bedding and blow up mattresses. So we can take just the spare room and put a mattress on the floor. Thanks so much Em." Indi beamed.

Em nodded and walked all of them up to the spare room. Dean ran down to the truck, pulling out the double sized air mattress and some of the bedding. Indi got the rest of the things.

Everyone helped set up the spare room, it was an usually large room.

"Okay so Sam and Dean share a bed, and Me and Indi can share this one?" Amie asked, clarifying if that's what was happening. Dean looked at Amie, a frown formed slightly. Amie was confused, the 'kiss' didn't mean anything, did it? Like, she was into him. It was obvious, who couldn't be into him, hes so gorgeous, plus, his douche-ness was a huge turn on. She could never imagine him liking her though.

Indi nodded, as did Sam. 

Indi began walking to the other side of the room, but being the clumsy person she is, she tripped over. Sam quickly stepped forwards and caught her, pulling her into his chest, She had wrapped her arms around Sam, to help stabilize herself. Sam pulled her closer, hugging her into his chest for a few seconds. She looked up and smiled, 

"Thank you, Sammy" She thanked, blushing. Sam smiled back, blushing as well.

"Now would you look at this, young love blossoming in the air!" Amie sang and Dean snickered.