6/3/17

I actually broke up with my boyfriend, Jordan. We still text like we are going out. Also, my friend is probably moving right now because he won't text me. I'm so sad. I probably texted him 15 or 20 times now. But when I asked Kevin if they were talking, he said they were. Also I know he has been on his phone lately because his kik name changed. So what do you guys think? Is he ignoring me? Does he hate me? Are we not meant to be friends or anything more? Who knows. 

I am crushed either way. Everyday I think about him, the more I start to cry. Plus, I remember almost everything, every time I saw him, every time I was near him, every time I heard him talk to Adrian (On the day before school ended, he gave me my yearbook saying that he didn't have a pen to sign it. Then he walked through a whole bunch of girls and he told Adrian she was cute. He was either talking about Alma or someone else. But the first thing that went to my mind was he was talking about me.), every time we kind of talked, some of our texts, and I know that he's gone.

So yeah. I am doing a little good with all of it. I'm trying to put all of that to the side but listening to these songs:
•As long as you love me (Justin Beiber)
•All of me (John Legend)
•We don't talk anymore (Charlie Puth)
•Control (Halsey)
•Hurricane (Halsey)
•Hold me down (Halsey)
•New Americana (Halsey)
•Unconditionaly (Katy Perry)
•So far Away (Avenged Sevenfold)
•Mockingbird (Eminem)
•Story of my life (Rixton)
•Demons (Imagine Dragons)
...isn't helping me at all. If you think about something you love that left you or is gone and then you pay attention to these songs, they are kind of touching. That's not helping me but hey. At least I'm not forgetting him.

Just letting you guys know, once I get 700+ reads and 100+ votes I will actually reveal his face. So tell your friends about me and have them read my story and vote if you want to know what he looks like. Oh yeah. I have something I want to tell you that happened to me today. So I went to Dollar Tree and then this girl that used to go to my school, her younger brother, and mom walked in. I saw the boy. I walked by him and turned to go towards the toy/craft aisle where my grandma was. His sister and mom then went into the aisle and he walked by me. He told me to call him and blew me a kiss. I smiled and walked towards my grandma cause she was asking me if I would do some of the projects there. I said yes and stuff then I went to get a drink. Its like he followed me. His sister walked by then there he came creeping by. I swear if he's like 12 or heck 10 I will find that boy and slap some sense into him. I look at least 17 or so. And he was hitting on me. Not cool. Anyway I went into the candy aisle and he walked right by again. Then he had the nerve to say call me and blow me another kiss. I smiled again but this time when he walked by he touched my hand trying to grab it. Bruh! That boy is an idiot. I'll cry if I ever see him again. So yeah. Then he went back into the candy aisle but luckily for me I was able to get in the next aisle before he even got there. Then he saw me and I laughed. So yep.

What do you guys think? Should I talk to his sister and ask her about him then hit him up on messenger if he has it? Is you say yes to that then should I talk to him like I like him or like I didn't like that. Tbh, I didn't. It was stupid. Givru me the bleach!

So yep. I broke up with my boyfriend, am still talking to him like we go out, still am kissing and hugging him (through texts), and love him. I have a boyfriend that I at first when I met him, he called me sexy, beautiful, and all that crap then he told me he likes Yamy (nicknaming for a girl whose name I can't spell) then he said he hates me and we're just friends. Then when schools over for the year and I'm waiting for my sissy dad, he asks me who I love. I told him 2 people and their names have 5 letters. I also told him that I had to go. So I talked to him the next day. I asked him if he still liked Yamy and he said no.

He kept on saying stuff like admit you like/love me. I said I'll do it if he does it first. Then probably an hour later or so I got him to confess. Afterwards I confessed. But what he said is you sure are cute. Then he said he likes me. It took forever. He asked me out a couple minutes later so I said yes. I forgot all about Jordan who was my original boyfriend. Yet we hadn't talked for months so yeah. I forgot. So I had to break up with him but I wasn't ready.

I went home that night thinking about how I'd break up with him. I had the answer to how I'd so that. I published the chapter Omg in this book and sent him the link to it. He read the whole story and understood perfectly well when he read the last chapter I had wrote. He was heartbroken but he knew I still loved him and I was his. Now I'm all to the second Kevin. I just didn't remember. Like how I don't remember I have a younger brother that lives in Texas with his guardian. Long story.

Oh! That reminds me, I happen to look good in an extra large jersey. See ⤵

That was a lot to say at once so yep

That was a lot to say at once so yep. Good night! Its 11:10 p.m. and I tend to get my "beauty sleep", whatever that is. -_- joking. I guess I must be really tired. Bye for now!