Chapter 12

Warning this chapter contains sexual situations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12:

The past couple weeks have gone very slow. Liam and I made our relationship official and Sutton is still not speaking to me, due to that fact. Adam finally called me back and he told me he wasn’t mad anymore and he gets why I don’t feel the same about him. Harry has been around not as much as I’d like him to be. I find him oddly comforting.

I miss the way he smells. I miss the way he would kiss me and my body would ignite. I miss his witty personality. But when I get the courage to go tell him these things I’m stopped by reality, also goes by the name of Zoey.

She has been around way more than Harry. I can’t say that I like this. I thought this is what I wanted, to be away from Harry but I was very wrong.

I feel attached to him and these weeks have only made that attachment stronger. I want to be with him. But I have Liam, and he’s so sweet to me. He’s good for me, I know this, but I don’t want good.

“Babe.” Liam shakes me out of my thoughts.

“Hmm?” I hum.

“You seem tired. I’m going to head on out.”

“Okay bye.” I lean in and give him a kiss goodbye.

I turn my alarm on for classes the next day and go to sleep.

-

-

-

Harry’s POV:

Caroline has taken over my every thought. I find myself thinking about her during the day. The dumbest shit will remind me of her. Like cereal, benches, old men, my park. She’s everywhere I can’t escape her.

She drives me mad, but I’m mad for her.

These past few weeks have been terrible. I’ve lost sleep. And I’m tired of trying to avoid Zoey.

Her non-stop calls drive me insane. I haven’t fucked her for weeks now. This then makes her punish me by going crazy.

Last weekend I followed Liam and Caroline on their date at some shitty restaurant. She called me 20 times in my ten minute drive. When I answered she asked where I was and I lied.

She found my car at the restaurant and I got out to talk to her. She was pissed that I lied, so she got back in her car to leave but instead started coming at me with her car. I run and have to hop a fence to get away from her.

When I get back to my car and away from her crazy ass I have 6 new missed calls from her and a text message saying I look like a sexy cheetah running from her.

I don’t know what I’m going to do for the next 3 months. I can’t stay with her. Why did I fucking agree to this?

I need to talk to Caroline tomorrow. I don’t fucking care what we said, I need her.

-

-

-

Caroline’s POV:

 When I wake up I smile. I’m going to tell him today, I have to. There’s no way I can put this off any longer.

-

-

-

On my way to class I go over everything I’m going to say. I still feel like I’m forgetting something. Maybe I’m just nervous?