Character's photos

Hi readers!!!

I worked hard to get pictures of my characters... I wanted you guys to see what was in my mind!!! I will explain why I chose each of them... please if you have pictures of how you thought they looked please send me a link; I want to see what you think... Here is a small slideshow of the pics!! Enjoy it!!!!

Heaven:

Well I never actually said how she looked, but I wanted her to look like Joshua. That's why I picked the blonde girl to be like Heaven. It looks like I pictured her except that she should be without make up and maybe dirty (she lives on the streets). But is close to what I thought.

Joshua:

Well people you have seen Joshua few times already. Blonde hair, blue eyes, sweet face. This is just another picture of him!!! He is adorable.

Gabe:

This was hard to find and as you can see Gabe's picture has some sort of logo on top, but still this picture is really close to how I imagine Gabe. He has the hair I imagined but he doesn't have green eyes. But I really like it!!

Leah:

The only bad thing about her is that she looks older than I thought. I haven't explained it yet but she is just 15 years old. But after all I really like the pic.

Xander:

I'm not so happy with Xander's pic but this was the closest photo I could find. Xander is supposed to look stronger that Gabe. That is why I liked this pic. He has short hair like I imagine and his eyes are gray too. It's good.

Maggie:

Maggie is Gabe's mom: Margaret. I like this pic because this woman looks like the picture of Leah. That is why I chose this one.

Andrew:

He hasn't appeared in the story but he will. He is Gabe's father. He is a doctor, that's why I liked this pic. He looks a little like Xander too. I liked this.

I couldn't find a picture of Azazel... I will soon, or maybe you guys can find one for me :D

Please guys let me know what you think and let me know if you have another picture of any character!!! I would appreciate to see your ideas!!!!

KaTiTa