Brother Vampire - Chapter 7

Finally!! after I don't know hoe loong I finally posted the new chapter!! I'm sorry I took too long. I went on vacations and when I returned I was too lazy to write lol but I did it!! hope you like it!!! Thanks a lot!!!! KaTiTa

Recap: Gabe, Heaven and Joshua were at the fair. After getting in all kinds of rides Joshua goes with Gabe to a huge ferris wheel. Heaven decides to stay and finds Xander. Xander explains how Leah and Gabe were bitten. Shortly after Gabe arrives with Joshua.but whenJoshua hugs Heaven he begins to cry. They all look back to find a guy standing there.

"Ian" Gabe says

Chapter 7

My heart was beating fast. I was trying to understand everything that was happening. Joshua's nails were scratching my skin. I felt all his muscles tense and his eyes were wide open and filled with tears. His was crying loudly and his face was red. It was a painful expression. He was mortally scared. I looked at the guy that was staring back at Joshua. Ian had blue eyes and short blonde hair; he looked older than me, maybe even older than Xander. He was grinning, and his face gave me goose bumps.

"Hello Gabe" His nasty voice greeted Gabe. Gabe didn't answer right away. He walked toward me and stood by my side. "It's been a long time since I saw you two. Too many things have changed." He said looking at me again. I looked away avoiding his gaze. Joshua closed his eyes but kept crying.

"Nothing has changed Ian" Gabe said looking at him suspiciously.

"That's not what I see" Ian said and walked toward me. I was frozen still. I felt Gabe and Joshua stiffen. When he was in front of me he patted little Joshua's head. "and what is wrong with you, little guy?" as soon as Ian finished talking Joshua began screaming. It was an agonizing scream. He started kicking and pushing me trying to get away from my hands. I held him tight. After all this months of spending everyday with Joshua I could understand his body language. Even though he didn't say it I knew what he meant by screaming this way, it meant that this was the guy who turned him into a vampire. I felt my blood turn hot. I was mad angry now. I held Joshua tighter while he tried to escape my grip. I looked at Ian's eyes that were no longer intimidating.

"You did this to him!" I screamed at him. I heard Joshua scream again and fought harder to get away.

"How could you do that?" I heard Xander ask. He was now standing beside me. Joshua struggled hard to get away from my hands. When he realized that kicking me wasn't working he tried biting my arm. My instincts made me let go of him. He was still a vampire. As soon as he was free he tried running away but Gabe's reflects were fast and caught him. Joshua tried to get away, but Gabe wouldn't let go, even if he tried biting him. Gabe was already a vampire.

"He was easy bait" Ian answered looking at Joshua struggling in Gabe's arms "Too bad he survived" he said laughing. My heart was in pain. How can someone be so cruel? But I wasn't the only one with that thought.

"You are such an asshole" Xander said pushing Ian away from us.

"Don't touch me again" Ian said. His expression had changed. Now he was looking at Xander with fierce eyes.

"Xander stop this" I heard Gabe beside me call his brother. Xander looked back to look at Gabe. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Don't treat me like a little kid, Gabe"

All it took was a second for Xander to turn away from Ian for Ian to punch Xander at the back of his head. Gabe acted quickly and let go of Joshua to aid his brother. As soon as Joshua touched the floor he started running away. I ran after him leaving the two brothers behind. It was hard for me to catch Joshua. He ran away between people. I felt my adrenaline run through my veins.