Frabjous Day

I stood on the battlefield the next evening, Chess curled around my neck, which seemed to be her new favorite place, watching as the red knights marched onto the field.  "On this, the Frabjous Day, the queens red and white shall send forth their champions to do battle on their behalf."  The queens spoke for only a moment before the red queen spun around.

"JABBERWOCKY!"  Everyone turned to look as the jabberwocky seemed to uncurl itself and stand up, almost slithering onto the field.  Chess waved her tail, disappearing again, i was starting to think it was a nervous tock as she never ran away, just held tighter to me.

"This is impossible." Alice mumbled and I looked over to her, seeing how scared she was.  She cant be more than 18, im over 1000 and I find this thing freaky.

"Only if you believe it is." I spoke back.

"Sometimes I believe as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast."

"That is an excellent practice."  What other response did I expect from the Hatter?  "However, just at the moment, you really might want to focus on the Jabberwocky."  She stepped up to the queens and seemed to be talking to the dragon like creature before slicing off his tongue.  I couldnt stop the gagging that came from me as I watched it wiggle on the ground like a fish out of water.  The next thing I knew Alice was knocked down and the Hatter stabbed the Jabberwockys tail.

"THE HATTERS INTERFERING! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"  The red queen shouted and thats when the battle really began. I took pleasure in ripping the cards apart, finally doing something Im good at.  This went on for quite some time until everyone looked up to see the Jabberwockys head falling down the stairs.  "Kill Her!"

"We follow you no more, bloody big head." One of the red knights responded and everyone began dropping their weapons.  I released the card that was currently in my grasp before seeing the red queens crown floating through the air toward the white queen, where it was placed on her head by my little mate, who then curled up against my side a moment later.

"Iracebeth of Crims, your crimes against Underland are worthy of death.  However that is against my vows, therefor you will be banished to the Outlands.  No one is to show you any kindness, or ever speak a word to you.  You will not have a friend in the world."  I growled as the Stayne stepped up to her, warning him to back up, luckily he did and the queen smiled in thanks.

"Majesty. I hope you bear me no ill will."  Chess snorted and I grinned, kissing her head as the white queen smirked.

"Only this one Ilosovic Stayne, you are to join Iracebeth in banishment from this time until the end of Underland."

"At least we have each other." The red queen smiled and Stayne grabbed his dagger, holding it up to her.  As he was about to stab her, Hatter pulled out a small blade and tossed it into his hand, making him drop it. 

"Majesty! Kill me! Please?!"

"But I do not owe you a kindness."  They were dragged off screaming and I couldnt hold in my comments for long.

"Savage.  Just cold.  I love it!" The queen smiled at me, patting my cheek as the Hatter shouted.

"FRABJOUS DAY!" I watched his interact dance as Alice walked over to us.

"What is he doing?"

"Futterwacken."  My mate laughed making me smile.  I saw the queen filling 2 vials of blood from the head on the ground and was confused.

"You both have our everlasting gratitude, and for your efforts on our behalf."  I took the vial from her carefully, looking at the purple liquid.

"Come with me Pet, please?  I don't want to live without you." I asked, looking at the girl standing beside me who looked about ready to say yes.

"The blood of the Jabberwocky will not help you.  Cheshire is of this world, it cannot take her home because this is her home."  The queen explained and I felt my heart shatter.

"I will come!" She insisted and I turned back to her quickly.  "I will find a way Niklaus.  Just be patient, take care of your siblings, be a family and I will be there before you know it.  I promise I will find a way."  I hesitated, but nodded none the less, kissing her hard on the mouth.  As I pulled back I saw the blush on her face and grinned, downing the vial.

"Ill see you soon kitten." I declared and she nodded.

"Fairfarren Niklaus." I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I found I was still in a hole.  I pulled myself out, sitting on the ground and feeling tears stream down my cheeks.  She's gone...and who knows if ill ever get her back?