So innocent...

Gabe's dream

"Thanks uncle Javi"
BANG!
The bullet had gone straight through her head. As her lifeless body collapsed onto the floor, everyone starred in horror.
Gabe wakes up drenched in sweat and tears

Clem POV

We were in the truck and I had my head rested on Gabe's shoulder as he slept. I wasn't asleep but I had my eyes closed. Javi and Kate were in the front talking and Tripp and Eleanor were in the care behind.  All of a sudden, Gabe started violently shaking and he was crying in his sleep. "M.. M.. Mariana" he cried as I tried to wake him. His eyes opened suddenly as he gasped for air.
"Are you ok?" I asked cautiously

"I'm fine" he replied groggily

"Talk to me Gabe, I understand what you're going through right now."

At this point we had arrived at a small barn. Javi, Kate, Tripp and Eleanor had gone to search the barn, leaving the two teenagers to watch the vehicles.

"I HIGHLY FUCKING DOUBT YOU DO CLEMENTINE" Gabe suddenly shouted, angry at Clem's prying.

"I UNDERSTAND A LOT MORE THAN YOU'D THINK!" Shouted Clem in tears as all of the memories came back to her.

Lee
Kenny
Ben
Katjaa
Duck
Christa
Omid
Luke
Every name and more came back to her as she stormed out of the car and into the barn.

Gabe POV

I sat there in shock...
"Nice one Gabe, you're always fucking everything up" I said to myself. I slowly drifted back to sleep until I heard a loud groaning...

A/n
Thanks for reading my first ff. Make sure you comment, vote and shit like that. Peace!