Confusion...

Third person
It had been 3 days since the herd had overrun the small cabin in the woods, it had also been 3 days since Gabe kissed Clementine. Although both being seated in the backseat of the truck, they had not spoken to each other at all.
They emerged from the path trough the woods and onto a deserted street.
Javi's POV
"Seems very quiet back there don't ya think?" I murmured to Kate.
"I reckons something happened in the woods the other day, and now it's awkward between them," said Kate
"Maybe..." I said back to Kate
Gabe's PO
We came to an old drugs store, almost like the Everett drug store.
"We're going to scout it out, Gabe come with me, Clem go with Kate and Eleanor go with Tripp." Javi said.
We walked into the stands re and there was nothing there apart from a box of condoms, I blushed bright red and slipped them in my bag when Javi wasn't looking. I suddenly turned to Javi.
"Uncle  Javi, how do you know if you like some one?" I asked.
"Well, do you go out of your way to talk to them?" He said.
"yes" is said quietly under my breath, unfortunately, Javi heard.
"Do they have pig-tails and where a hat?" Javi said with a smirk.
"Y..yes" I stuttered.
Clem's POV
"Kate, can I ask you a question?" I asked.
"Sure" she said
"How do you know if you like someone?" I asked.
"Well, do you get butterflies in your stomach when your near them?" She replied.
I smiled but she noticed.
"Do they wear a beanie?" She added, smirking.
"y..yeah" I said sheepishly, Kate grinned.
Third person
The two pairs walked around a corner and ran into each other. Clem fell on top of Gabe and Javi and Kate laughed.
"Hello there," Gabe said blushing.
"S..sorry" Clem said stuttering.
"It's fine" Gabe replied as the group went to meet up with Tripp and Eleanor
A/n
Thanks again for reading. Vote comment and follow me for more stories.