Getting closer...

A/n
There will be a lemon coming up so viewer discretion is advised. Thanks! 👍🍋

Third person
Clem and Gabe had been walking aimlessly for around about 2 hours now. Their stomachs were rumbling and they were both tired. There was a log cabin, almost like Luke, Nick, Carlos and Sarah's. They entered the cabin and found one relatively large double bed. Next to the bed was a few cans of peaches.
Gabe's POV
We found the peaches and my stomach rumbled.
"Hey Clem, the person on the peaches look kinda like you" I said smiling.
"Y..yeah I know, I've been told that before," she replied with a sad smile.
I figured she didn't want to talk about it so I left it alone. We ate our peaches and decided it way time to go to bed. We both got into the bed but neither of us could sleep. Being bold, I pulled her into a passionate kiss.
"How bout we continue where we left off the other night?" I ask with a seductive wink.
"B.. But we don't have any c..condoms or anything," she says blushing and stuttering like mad.
"That's where your wrong," I say with a smirk. Pulling the box of condoms from my bag.
(Lemon warning 🍋🍑🍆)
Third person
Gabe deepened the kiss as Clem took his shirt off and pressed her hands against his abs. Clem's shirt also found itself halfway across the room as Gabe took off Clem's bra with surprising ease. He sucked and nibbled gently on her breast, making Clem moan lustfully.
"G..Gabe" Clem moaned in pleasure, making Gabe hard. He took off Clem's jeans so she was only in her underwear. Gabe stuck a finger in her as Clem again moaned out in pleasure.
"A..are you sure you want to carry on, I don't want to pressure you into anything" Gabe said anxiously.
"Get your dick in me now" Clem said, giving Gabe a straightforward answer. Taking this as his queue to put it in, he took off his shorts and underwear making himself and Clem blush wildly. He reached into his bag and pulled out a condom, putting it on his penis. He looked into Clem's eyes as he inserted it into her pussy.
Time skip
"I..I'm gonna come!" Said Clem in complete ecstasy.
"Same," replied Gabe. One final thrust and Clem released her liquids all over Gabe, this set Gabe off, coming into the condom. He pulled out and took the condom off and threw it out the nearby window. He looked at Clem's naked body and smiled.
"Your beautiful, ya know that?" Gabe told Clem, making her blush.
"Shut it you," she replied. Laying her head on the bed. Gabe also laid down and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Until...
A/n
Thanks again for reading. That was my first ever lemon and I've read enough of them to know that it wasn't that great but oh well. Just to add, I'm from a small city from England called Portsmouth so for any potential American readers, I'd just like to say some words or phrases might be a bit different from what you're used to. As always, make sure you comment and vote and I'll see you in the next chapter. Cya!