On the road again...

Clem's POV
"Arghh, that dickhead!" I shouted out in fury. I'd left the barn and walked out into the nearby woods. At first I thought he liked me but boy was I wrong! I placed my knife and pistol on a log close by and sat watching the sun rise. It was peaceful, very peaceful; almost like the apocalypse never happened... almost.

Third person
The herd was a lot closer than anyone anticipated. As Clem sat watching the sunrise, walkers approached through the trees.
Gabe POV
I could hear a groaning sound in the distance, waking me up from my nap. I looked over the horizon and saw thousands upon thousands of muertos.
"J..Javi!!" I shouted desperately.
"Yes Gabe?" He replied.
" THE HERD!" I shouted
"The fuck?!, everyone pack your things we have to go NOW!" He commanded. "Where's Clem?"
"I'll look for her" I darted off before Javi could stop me, I had to find Clem. I reached a clearing in the woods and saw an unarmed Clem fighting off a muerto trying to bite her. I pick up her pistol on a log nearby and shoot it in the head.

Clem's POV
BANG!
I looked over and saw Gabe with my pistol in his hand. I'd never been so happy to see him. I ran over to him and wrapped my arm around him.
Gabe's POV
Without really thinking, I kissed her. It wasn't very hard, it was small and sweet.
We both blushed bright red.
"We need to go, Javi's loading the truck." I said urgently as we both sped through the woods. We made it into the truck just in time as Javier put his foot down with Tripp following closely.
"Great, on the road again" I thought to myself.

A/n
Thanks for reading guys, feel free to leave a comment or vote, much appreciated. Cya